Author Topic: YA'ALL GONNA GET RAPED!  (Read 4272 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: YA'ALL GONNA GET RAPED!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2009, 06:29:31 AM »
Poor you. Still feeling bullied?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2009, 06:30:21 AM »
The Cowardly One has serious looks issues.  :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 06:43:20 AM »
 :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Offline DieMenschMaschine

• YO SOMEONE STOLE MY ELEPHANT FROM MY BACK LAWN
  • Part of the Chaos
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 06:51:31 AM »
Why do you guys love each other so much? It's almost like this forum in an online orgy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2009, 06:54:46 AM »

Not in the slightest, moron. See? You just don't get it, I'm killing myself laughing everytime I read some of this shit. Fuck, you assholes should publish it - it's fucking pricelsess.  :hahaha:

It's a pity you haven't got the foggiest idea of when you've been taken for a ride, but then again, all the power you seem to have must have seriously fucked your comprehensive ability. 'Oh look, he's back again for more. Now we have him'. What a laugh. You have NOTHING, dipshit. Nothing but a bunch of sheep bowing to your every move. Odeunt says jump, and they all say 'how high?' Fucking priceless, and I'm loving every minute of it.  :hahaha:

I've talked to mates of mine about this group of fucktards on a forum, fucktards who think they are big and tough playing e-wars. They said,'you're fucking kidding me. Are they that fucking much off their trees?' I said yeah. They said, 'shit, we'd feel sorry for them, but then again they are fucktards on a forum....'  :hahaha:

I think I'll just keep taking the piss, because there is no way known this shit can be taken seriously. :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2009, 06:57:44 AM »
Why do you guys love each other so much? It's almost like this forum in an online orgy.

It is, and it's odeunt's turn in the barrel.  :hahaha:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 06:59:20 AM »
I was cryin, Odeurn... I WAS CRYIN!

Teers comin durn.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2009, 07:04:31 AM »
I was cryin, Odeurn... I WAS CRYIN!

Teers comin durn.

he's tryin' to compensate for something by bossing everyone around. Small dick, perhaps?  :hahaha:

BTW, odeunt - LOVE that title you gave me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside......  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:06:37 AM by God Almighty »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2009, 09:07:03 AM »
Hey TCO, if you think we are all losers and shit, then why are you spending you free time here? Kinda makes you the bigger loser don't you say?

Oh and no one is buying this "Oh I wasn't really upset, i was just acting before"

fuck, I've seen better excuses from 5 year olds.

Blasted

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »
I don't have a dick  :lol:

Oh thats right, your surgeon cut it off during your sex change operation.  :green:

Is that the most you could come up with?  No wit or anything?  You disappoint me  :(
Yeah you need to come up with witty comments like calling someone a fag or a faggot

That's not a witty comment in your case, it's simply stating a fact :toporly:
Teehee teehee slow aspie you are

Teehee I ain't an Aspie  :lol:

No, you're just a retard with an inferiority complex.

Are you sure you're not talking about yourself here?  :zoinks:

I don't have a dick  :lol:

Oh thats right, your surgeon cut it off during your sex change operation.  :green:

Is that the most you could come up with?  No wit or anything?  You disappoint me  :(
Yeah you need to come up with witty comments like calling someone a fag or a faggot

That's not a witty comment in your case, it's simply stating a fact :toporly:
Teehee teehee slow aspie you are

Teehee I ain't an Aspie  :lol:
What's your excuse then? Why do you go to aspie forums? You could at least pretend you're an aspie. Play make believe.

My disorder is better than your disorder. It's so tough being an aspie in this world. Sometimes I cry because I'm not normal, like you. I cry so hard then I fall asleep and dream of butterflies and kittens.

:orly:

And rainbows and unicorns and big penises drilling your ass open?

Blasted

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 09:13:36 AM »
She just has an aspie fetish :P

Aspies are sexy :toporly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »

Not in the slightest, moron. See? You just don't get it, I'm killing myself laughing everytime I read some of this shit. Fuck, you assholes should publish it - it's fucking pricelsess.  :hahaha:

It's a pity you haven't got the foggiest idea of when you've been taken for a ride, but then again, all the power you seem to have must have seriously fucked your comprehensive ability. 'Oh look, he's back again for more. Now we have him'. What a laugh. You have NOTHING, dipshit. Nothing but a bunch of sheep bowing to your every move. Odeunt says jump, and they all say 'how high?' Fucking priceless, and I'm loving every minute of it.  :hahaha:

I've talked to mates of mine about this group of fucktards on a forum, fucktards who think they are big and tough playing e-wars. They said,'you're fucking kidding me. Are they that fucking much off their trees?' I said yeah. They said, 'shit, we'd feel sorry for them, but then again they are fucktards on a forum....'  :hahaha:

I think I'll just keep taking the piss, because there is no way known this shit can be taken seriously. :hahaha:

Want a big manly hug?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

Not in the slightest, moron. See? You just don't get it, I'm killing myself laughing everytime I read some of this shit. Fuck, you assholes should publish it - it's fucking pricelsess.  :hahaha:

It's a pity you haven't got the foggiest idea of when you've been taken for a ride, but then again, all the power you seem to have must have seriously fucked your comprehensive ability. 'Oh look, he's back again for more. Now we have him'. What a laugh. You have NOTHING, dipshit. Nothing but a bunch of sheep bowing to your every move. Odeunt says jump, and they all say 'how high?' Fucking priceless, and I'm loving every minute of it.  :hahaha:

I've talked to mates of mine about this group of fucktards on a forum, fucktards who think they are big and tough playing e-wars. They said,'you're fucking kidding me. Are they that fucking much off their trees?' I said yeah. They said, 'shit, we'd feel sorry for them, but then again they are fucktards on a forum....'  :hahaha:

You're making me hard.  :eyebrows:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »
 :penis:

To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 05:34:09 PM »
Hey TCO, if you think we are all losers and shit, then why are you spending you free time here? Kinda makes you the bigger loser don't you say?

Oh and no one is buying this "Oh I wasn't really upset, i was just acting before"

fuck, I've seen better excuses from 5 year olds.

Hey dipshit - I'm bored and taking the piss out of you assholes gives me something to do. It's for the laffs. :hahaha: