Educational

Author Topic: Ask TheFuzz305 Anything and Everything!  (Read 2574 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Ask TheFuzz305 Anything and Everything!
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 11:10:52 PM »
^ New trivia learned. Always good.   :2thumbsup:

Yeah, then it spread to all the LA wannabe gang bangers who would make decals with their area code for the rear window of their cars.

Ooooooooh!! Look at me!!!! 805 in da hizzle my nizzle!!!  :wanker:

I'm a proud 508er! :headbang2:

Boston??

Farther inland, but close enough. 8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 11:13:26 PM »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 11:15:09 PM »
I'm a proud 508er! :headbang2:

Boston??

Farther inland, but close enough. 8)

Don't you mean... faatheh inland?? :rofl:

That too! Though for some reason (probably lack of peer interaction :zoinks:), I never developed the accent!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 11:29:06 PM »
How do you feel about me being friends with chair?

(serious answer please)

TheFuzz305

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2010, 11:54:12 PM »
How do you feel about me being friends with chair?

(serious answer please)

Go back to his forum. That is how I feel. (I am just speaking out of hurt and lack of sleep.) See my post on AFF. If you want a real serious answer read below.

I am truly afraid of Chair. I might have to commit myself into a mental hospital after the semester is over just to make it through this. They won't keep me for more than a week, so there is no hope for curing my fear. I might have to get serious counselling for this and massive therapy to get through this if I can't get committed to a mental hospital.

Apparently, I cannot have a bad week. It is against the law for me to have a bad week, but it is ok for other people to flip out and have a bad week.

Chair doesn't know what shit I been through lately. I almost lost my caregiver a few weeks ago. I also almost lost my grandmother two weeks ago. I am damn lucky they are both still alive, or else I would be in a mental hospital right now.

Chair doesn't know what my life is like and how I have to live. My life isn't all that easy because I lived in Florida. Chair should be lucky he has a mom and dad to take care of him. My dad abandoned me and my mom wasn't able to take care of me. He should be lucky he had a fairly just education (unless he dropped out of high school). My education from Preschool to 12th been nothing but a nightmare. At least Chair didn't get jumped and scared. At least he didn't have a ton of people in 7th grade and the beginning of 8th grade gang up on him, and treated him like crap. Then have every teacher convinced that I was a lier and seeking attention.

For him to say I was trolling is such an insult to my character. If suing people were easy as pie, I can sue him for distortion of character.

I might have to ask PikaJedi and the other mod on AFF to temp bad me for protection. I am living in fear right now. Funny thing, I have a speech due on Tuesday, and a Sociology quiz due right now.

He laughs at every move I make and think I am a big joke. He is making my ED page right now as we speak I beat. I am so afraid of him!

You think I am talking shit, but I am not. YOU DON'T KNOW ME IN PERSON! GO ASK MY RELATIVES! They were there when I was flipping out. I was repeating over and over again, "They're going to kill me, they're going to kill me. They want me dead, they want me dead." I might had repeated "Chair wants to kill me and he wants me dead." I was repeating that for over 15 minutes. I have relatives that can prove it. My best friend was a fucking witness to this. He just got feed up with it and left. I doubt he wants to be friends with me anymore. What I truly wanted to tell him was, "Please post on my behalf, and tell them to stop. Tell them to stop." I would had been repeating, "Tell them to stop" for 15 minutes to my friend instead of the killing me thing.

I do admit my meds need readjusting, and I have to wait till May for that.

I have serious issues and the mental health care system failed me more than once. I wasn't surprised that I didn't jump off a bridge that night Chair's minions and Chair said bad shit about me. Especially the people that said I was faking all of this. Did I mention that Chair said I was trolling his forum. Hm... if he said not to make another one, what he meant by that. No more threads, posts, or both?

What does he mean that he can't delete my account? It's easy to do that. What does he mean that he can't delete all my posts? It's easy to do that too.

I might have to talk to my sociology professor to see what he advises on this. I am too afraid to sleep now.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010, 12:12:02 AM »
Well that was too much info but thanks. All I asked was how you feel about me being friends with chair like do you feel betrayed or feel you can't trust me.

I wouldn't post a thread there asking to be banned, I would just PM the mods and ask.

TheFuzz305

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2010, 12:24:26 AM »
Well that was too much info but thanks. All I asked was how you feel about me being friends with chair like do you feel betrayed or feel you can't trust me.

I wouldn't post a thread there asking to be banned, I would just PM the mods and ask.

Refer to this Gin Rummy (Samuel L. Jackson) Quote for how I feel about trust and betrayal.

"Well, what I'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know."

If you don't get it, then I don't know what to tell you.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 04:40:51 AM »

Actually, go for shock image spamming, if you really want to be banned and have fun doing so. The fastest way to be banned, and make people wish they could unsee it too. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 06:33:28 AM »
That way can come back and bite you. It's something to really think about before you do it because you can regret it.

Look at isabitch. She wanted to be banned from AFF after having a meltdown over not being able to upload a avatar. So she did these lame insults to get banned and she did. It counted towards her strike and she was banned again not too long after her ban was uplifted. Now I bet she wouldn't have been banned the second time for picking a fight with a member there if she didn't egg the mods in the first place to get banned. She would have just been given a second warning. But she threw a fit playing the victim when she could have walked away from the argument when she came back.

TheFuzz305

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »
Hm... this thread will be totally useless now. So I am not taking anymore questions.

Thanks for you business and remember to keep it real.

I'll be sure not to let the door hit me on the way out.  :lol:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 01:14:09 AM »
Not very  :viking: but OK... P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein