Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28732 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #510 on: July 23, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »
no it's the opposite of religion. religion is a bunch of priest jacking to little boys and swimming in money while they let people starve and get aids and make lots of babies.

firethegrid is something that doesn't involve dogma or money, it's something you can do if you feel like doing it and it's about sending love to mother earth, it's nothing to do with some stupid man-made rules.
So really it is disorganised religion?? Sprituality is a religion really...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: July 23, 2007, 04:24:21 PM »
no it's not a religion.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #512 on: July 23, 2007, 04:26:31 PM »
no it's not a religion.
Its a collective belief in some sort of divine power (Mother Earth - i assume gaia or terra is used somewhere in it) which makes it a religion, just not an organised one. The alternative description that would be used is cult for something like that. The real question is why do it, what do you gain from it?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #513 on: July 23, 2007, 04:28:41 PM »
it's not a religion. Gaia is Gaia, but that's not god. god is everything there ever was has been will be... god is ALL THAT IS and you can't form a fucking religion around something that is endless. ::) THERE IS NO GODDAMN RELIGION.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #514 on: July 23, 2007, 04:30:41 PM »
it's not a religion. Gaia is Gaia, but that's not god. god is everything there ever was has been will be... god is ALL THAT IS and you can't form a fucking religion around something that is endless. ::) THERE IS NO GODDAMN RELIGION.
So what would you classify it as. I take it you are not agnostic or atheist. You would be surprised what religions can be formed around, i would like to start my own wicked cult some day..  :green:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #515 on: July 23, 2007, 04:32:18 PM »
i'm against religions and cults. why can't you accept that i just am what i am and there's no fucking label? :grrr:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #516 on: July 23, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »
i'm against religions and cults. why can't you accept that i just am what i am and there's no fucking label? :grrr:
So you would say you were either agnostic or atheist then. Do you believe in their being no God or have you not made your mind up yet?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: July 23, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
valley of the idiots. ::)

i just told you. god is everything we see and more. god is everything and all. i am not atheist. i am not agnostic. there is no label.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #518 on: July 23, 2007, 04:39:46 PM »
valley of the idiots. ::)

i just told you. god is everything we see and more. god is everything and all. i am not atheist. i am not agnostic. there is no label.
Ghey me if you want but here is a definition of a religion from wiki "A religion is a set of common beliefs and practices generally held by a group of people, often codified as prayer, ritual, and religious law. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and mystic experience". I think what you do pretty much fits under that, like it or not. Why are you so against it being called a religion anyway?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: July 23, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »
there is no law or ritual or anything to it. a religion is an organization. there can't be an unorganized religion, it's an oxymoron. god. does believing in the sun make you religious? it's not faith or belief either. it's knowing. i have a knowing inside me that leads me to know certain things. like that skies tend to be blue. get that into your head.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #520 on: July 23, 2007, 04:48:32 PM »
there is no law or ritual or anything to it. a religion is an organization. there can't be an unorganized religion, it's an oxymoron. god. does believing in the sun make you religious? it's not faith or belief either. it's knowing. i have a knowing inside me that leads me to know certain things. like that skies tend to be blue. get that into your head.
I have lots of knowings too. Believe me a religion doesnt have to be an organisation, quite alot of the better ones can be practised on their own. As for believing in the Sun, it isnt a matter of belief, it is there, and my eyesight is perfectly good enough to be convinced it is there. Are you suggesting science is a religion of some sort..?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #521 on: July 23, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »
what if your future wife wants to have kids?
will you, then?

and will you be needed a deposit from me?

if i were to get married then my wife would have to go without or have them in another house and live separately from me cuz i don't do diapers.

a wife would be nice. but it would be an open marriage.

what deposit?
sperm.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #522 on: July 23, 2007, 07:18:43 PM »
I have lots of knowings too. Believe me a religion doesnt have to be an organisation, quite alot of the better ones can be practised on their own. As for believing in the Sun, it isnt a matter of belief, it is there, and my eyesight is perfectly good enough to be convinced it is there. Are you suggesting science is a religion of some sort..?

you're suggesting science is a religion. ::)

spirituality and science go hand in hand. that's what i'm saying.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #523 on: July 23, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »
will you, then?

if i were to get married then my wife would have to go without or have them in another house and live separately from me cuz i don't do diapers.

what deposit?
sperm.

yes please. 8)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #524 on: July 23, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
will you, then?

what deposit?
sperm.

yes please. 8)
and the cool thing is that i have had a vasectomy.

we could fuck and fuck, and your wife will think that we are trying to create a life.
little does she know that we are really in it for the pleasure.
Misunderstood.