Educational

Author Topic: Fucking KILL Quatermass  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Fucking KILL Quatermass
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 04:38:43 PM »
Bahh, Quatermass is only #3 on the WP mod hit list, behind Sins and Lau, though DW and Mak are slowly creeping up there, I think the innate douchebaggery of the place is starting to settle in.

I like Mak. He helped me with creepy cyberstalking shit.

I agree with you actually, I don't mind Mak as much as the others there, though as I said I think he's showing signs of going over the asshole side.  What I don't like with him is that he tends to take a pedantic tone like he's talking down to you.  I heard somewhere that he used to be a teacher, so I guess that's sort of to be expected, but still annoying.  I got him to acknowledge the fuzziness of the TOS at one point, but his opinion was that despite them being flawed they were THE RULES and thus needed to be enforced even if HE thought they were stupid.  I'm not fond of people that can't think for themselves, which is why I place him at #5 on the WP Moderator Hit List, behind Sins, Lau, QM, and DW.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 04:58:38 PM »
I see what you're saying. The other side of me is like Meh, it's not my style anyway so I take my aspie arse elsewhere to play. Which is how I ended up on Zomg and then here.

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »
WHo is DW??

also, who is this "buttcoffee" that people keep talking about? anyone I know??

P7PSP

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »
Bahh, Quatermass is only #3 on the WP mod hit list, behind Sins and Lau, though DW and Mak are slowly creeping up there, I think the innate douchebaggery of the place is starting to settle in.

I'm an aspie. How was I supposed to know that was bothering you?  ???  :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »

I'm an aspie. How was I supposed to know that was bothering you?  ???  :zoinks:

No, no, no. You just perv on me. You don't cyberstalk me.....er.....yet. :green:

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
So, hypothetically speaking, if someone were to bump off a WP moderator, what would the preferred method of deliciously ironic dispatch be?

Garroting with their own mouse cord?

Putting their head through a computer monitor displaying a cut and pasted copy of the "Rules of Wrong Planet"?

Cramming a printed copy of the TOS down their throat?

Being put in an airless room while being told "if they don't like it go somewhere else"?

Any good ones I missed? >:D

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2009, 12:26:58 AM »
So, hypothetically speaking, if someone were to bump off a WP moderator, what would the preferred method of deliciously ironic dispatch be?

Garroting with their own mouse cord?

Putting their head through a computer monitor displaying a cut and pasted copy of the "Rules of Wrong Planet"?

Cramming a printed copy of the TOS down their throat?

Being put in an airless room while being told "if they don't like it go somewhere else"?

Any good ones I missed? >:D

No I think you covered all the bases there.  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2009, 01:56:27 AM »
WHo is DW??

He's a king mixer. He hates group unity, so he gets everyone at it.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2009, 02:13:06 AM »
WHo is DW??

He's a king mixer. He hates group unity, so he gets everyone at it.

I am playing footsies with him at Zomgaspies.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »
WHo is DW??

I want to know too and since no-one's answering, I'll rephrase the question...

Who in the fuck is this DW faggot?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 07:39:04 PM »
WHo is DW??

Apparently a mod, if I read the post where DW is mentioned in right. But I cannot help you any further. I'm a WP virgin. And intent to keep it that way.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »
Yes, keep it that way, WP will make you have homicidal urges after reading it too much.

Probably what secretly drove William Freund over the edge, so yeah. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 04:04:59 AM »
WHo is DW??

It's a she, DW_A_Mom, one of the newer moderators.  She's the mother of an Aspie child, and tends to come of as sort of condescending, like " I know you people have a problem with X, but these are the rules and you have to follow them", that sort of thing.  Started out OK, but seems to be catching the WP moderator syndrome.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 05:06:58 AM »
WHo is DW??

It's a she, DW_A_Mom, one of the newer moderators.  She's the mother of an Aspie child, and tends to come of as sort of condescending, like " I know you people have a problem with X, but these are the rules and you have to follow them", that sort of thing.  Started out OK, but seems to be catching the WP moderator syndrome.

Oh I remember her

Hell they are getting people not on the spectrum to run the show? Fair enough.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »
Buttcoffee is harmless, wouldn't even call him a troll.

As for the mods on WP, best get over them. Wanting to kill them is just plain whiny.