Educational

Author Topic: Rage vs TCO round 2!  (Read 4506 times)

TheoK

Re: Rage vs TCO round 2!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2009, 05:49:33 PM »
Do you want a face transplant, TCO? Special offer just for you.  :zoinks:

[attachment deleted by admin]

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2009, 05:52:26 PM »
Well, it's a pity she has to walk so far when she gets depressed enough to slit her wrists...

Well, exercise never hurt anyone.

Oh, Bint - nice move trying to pick on someone about their disability, at least being blind is an excuse. What's yours for being so goddamned ugly?

And one last thing you stupid bitch. Picasso paintings go for millions.  :pwned: yourself yet again.

The mean beastly NT is picking on me  :'(

As for Picasso, if he ever painted you, the value of the painting would be at least $10,000,000   :indeed:

What are you gonna do, cry to odeunt? Or your Ragebeloved? Fuck, why don't you learn to fight your own battles, Gussie-poo... :hahaha:

I was actually being sarcastic with: "The mean beastly NT is picking on me  :'(" and I meant myself as the beastly NT :toporly:

Still, you tried I guess  :zoinks:

Your problem is, you'd have trouble picking a loose scab off your knee.

Stop trying to be such a tough girl, and get back into the kitchen and wash the dishes. Fuck, these women's lib fuckwits.....  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 05:54:19 PM »
Do you want a face transplant, TCO? Special offer just for you.  :zoinks:

Theo, how kind. But as you can see, I don't do faggots like you. Now get your clothes on before the neighbours complain.... :hahaha:

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 05:54:48 PM »
If only you could realise just how pathetic you are  ::)

No darling, it's 'if only I hadn't realised how pathetic YOU are...'

Get it right!  :hahaha:

I'm not the one picking fights on an autistic forum with people twice younger than myself  :lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »
If only you could realise just how pathetic you are  ::)

Get it right!  :hahaha:

I'm not the one picking fights on an autistic forum with people twice younger than myself  :lol:

But this is soooo much fun, and that's what makes it sooooo much better.  :hahaha:

Well report me then for harassment and other shit. Remember, if you morons can't take it, there's always therapy.....  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:57:55 PM by God Almighty »

Blasted

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »
Well, it's a pity she has to walk so far when she gets depressed enough to slit her wrists...

Oh, Bint - nice move trying to pick on someone about their disability, at least being blind is an excuse. What's yours for being so goddamned ugly?

And one last thing you stupid bitch. Picasso paintings go for millions.  :pwned: yourself yet again.

As for Picasso, if he ever painted you, the value of the painting would be at least $10,000,000   :indeed:

What are you gonna do, cry to odeunt? Or your Ragebeloved? Fuck, why don't you learn to fight your own battles, Gussie-poo... :hahaha:

I was actually being sarcastic with: "The mean beastly NT is picking on me  :'(" and I meant myself as the beastly NT :toporly:

Stop trying to be such a tough girl, and get back into the kitchen and wash the dishes. Fuck, these women's lib fuckwits.....  :hahaha:

You're obviously running out of steam by now if the only thing you can pick on is my gender  :orly:

Blasted

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 05:58:05 PM »

I'm not the one picking fights on an autistic forum with people twice younger than myself  :lol:

But this is soooo much fun, and that's what makes it sooooo much better.  :hahaha:

Your life must be so exciting if this is the most fun part of your day :rofl:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »

You're obviously running out of steam by now if the only thing you can pick on is my gender  :orly:

Hey, I'm only getting warmed up. What gender anyway? You still haven't had the final cut and tuck.  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »

But this is soooo much fun, and that's what makes it sooooo much better.  :hahaha:

Yeah, didn't you know that picking on a group of retards is the first thing I think of when I get up?  :hahaha:

Beats the shit out of anything else.... :hahaha:

Blasted

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »

Hey, I'm only getting warmed up. What gender anyway? You still haven't had the final cut and tuck.  :hahaha:

Oh fuck, it took you that long to write that?  Here I was expecting a long-ass essay riddled with emoticons, obviously I overestimated you   :zoinks:

You sad, sad man.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 06:15:25 PM »

Yeah, didn't you know that picking on a group of retards is the first thing I think of when I get up?  :hahaha:

Your parents must be awfully proud.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline TheOtherWindow

• Constant Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »

In the internet hierarchy, I think "retards" on a forum are actually several rungs above 40-something bachelors with nothing better to do than toss lame insults at the aforementioned retards.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

Oh fuck, it took you that long to write that?  Here I was expecting a long-ass essay riddled with emoticons, obviously I overestimated you   :zoinks:

You sad, sad man.

Shows a lot of maturity for a 19 year old..... NOT!  :hahaha:

Fuck, barely out of nappies and posting on an adult forum. Gee whiz, what'll they come up with next? :hahaha:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 06:18:19 PM »

You sad, sad man.

Shows a lot of maturity for a 19 year old..... NOT!  :hahaha:

Fuck, barely out of nappies and posting on an adult forum. Gee whiz, what'll they come up with next? :hahaha:

Like I said before. That avatar suits you nicely.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

In the internet hierarchy, I think "retards" on a forum are actually several rungs above 40-something bachelors with nothing better to do than toss lame insults at the aforementioned retards.

That would make you lot vegetables then, and you know what happens to vegetables.... :hahaha:

Hey, if you think they are lame, why do you fuckwits bother replying?  :hahaha: