Educational

Author Topic: Rage vs TCO round 2!  (Read 4512 times)

Blasted

Re: Rage vs TCO round 2!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »
From the looks of that photo I would love Rage to be a resident of my anus fulltime...

fixed.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 09:02:15 PM »
From the looks of that photo I would love Rage to be a resident of my anus fulltime...

fixed.

Yeah, that'd be right. Considering how gay he his, can't keep him off my tail for more than 2 minutes. Up and down like the Assyrian empire.

Besides, someone told me you and your skateboarding loser had fallen out of love.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 09:03:52 PM by God Almighty »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

fixed.

Yeah, that'd be right. Considering how gay he his, can't keep him off my tail for more than 2 minutes. Up and down like the Assyrian empire.

Besides, someone told me you and your skateboarding loser had fallen out of love.

I don't even know how to skateboard. And get the fuck off bint. Your fight is with me. ::)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:28:21 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 11:27:55 PM »
What, can't look after yourself, so your girlfriend (ugh!) joined in?

Hey, I'd fuck her, but then again I'll fuck a black snake with a festered arse. But only if you held its head.

Seems you can't do anything much, can't skate, can't dance, what the fuck CAN you do besides be a pussy twat?

So tell me, what's it like being a career AJ? I mean, endless parading and KP; fuck that shit....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 12:31:46 AM by God Almighty »

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 03:10:43 AM »
Sad that no one else cares enough about you here to try and defend you? :(  I would be too.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 07:10:18 AM »
Sad that no one else cares enough about you here to try and defend you? :(  I would be too.

To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »
Sad that no one else cares enough about RageBeoulve here to try and defend him? :(  I would be too.

So how did he upset you, dearie? Did he fake an orgasm by throwing some warm mayo on your back?

Hey Ragie, army life ain't all that it's cracked up to be, but I guess you'd fit right in, given all the endless routine and order....

Hey, sounds a bit like jail, don't it? And you'd know all about that, Mr Parole-boy....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:18:03 AM by God Almighty »

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »

fixed.

Assyrian Empire = TCO's favorite felcher bar? Even having the preferences you do getting sodomized by the entire bar clientele must have been tough. My sympathies.  :violin:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 11:40:31 AM »
What, can't look after yourself, so your girlfriend (ugh!) joined in?

Hey, I'd fuck her, but then again I'll fuck a black snake with a festered arse. But only if you held its head.

Seems you can't do anything much, can't skate, can't dance, what the fuck CAN you do besides be a pussy twat?

So tell me, what's it like being a career AJ? I mean, endless parading and KP; fuck that shit....

You wouldn't even be able to convince an old drunk chick at a bar to have sex with YOU man. We've all seen your pic. You're a fat, bald headed, crosseyed old man.
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 07:37:39 PM »
Rather that than a skinny little pimply sk8er boi trying to succeed as an Army Jerk.

So, what did you get sent up for? Drugs? Bestiality? Or telling your sergeant to 'go fuck himself'?

Hup two three four.. Hup two three four...

Get down and give me 50, probie!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 07:39:24 PM by God Almighty »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »
Rather that than a skinny little pimply sk8er boi trying to succeed as an Army Jerk.

So, what did you get sent up for? Drugs? Bestiality? Or telling your sergeant to 'go fuck himself'?

Actually no, I was fantastic at my job, I got an honorable discharge, AND I have a fantastic complexion. Also I don't skateboard.

Try harder.
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »

Actually no, I was fantastic at my job, I got an honorable discharge, AND I have a fantastic complexion. Also I don't skateboard.

Try harder.

:pinkbeat:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 07:44:03 PM »

Try harder.

:heart:
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »

Try harder.

Oh please, kissee kissee  :halitosis:

Makes you puke to think about it.

The only honorable discharge you got was the clap that came from your dad's dick.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 07:57:24 PM by God Almighty »

Blasted

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 08:01:28 PM »

Try harder.

Oh please, kissee kissee  :halitosis:

Makes you puke to think about it.

It would make me puke too if I had a face like you  :zoinks: