Educational

Author Topic: Young Children  (Read 8815 times)

Blasted

Re: Young Children
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2009, 06:28:12 AM »
Are you sure you're not confusing his and your own mirror reflection?  :orly:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2009, 06:42:40 AM »
Considering you are already fucked, you've got a pretty good start. I mean, just look in the mirror. If my dog had a head like yours, I'd shoot the bastard and put it out of it's misery.

No idea what that meant. I'm fucked? So you're gonna come and kick my butt? Oh please don't hurt me mr. internet tough guy.

210 henry mason way, jeffersonville indiana

:zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2009, 06:44:41 AM »

I think if my dog had anybody's human head, I would be rather concerned for its welfare.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Blasted

« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2009, 06:48:23 AM »

I think if my dog had anybody's human head, I would be rather concerned for its welfare.

:lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2009, 07:58:10 AM »
Considering you are already fucked, you've got a pretty good start. I mean, just look in the mirror. If my dog had a head like yours, I'd shoot the bastard and put it out of it's misery.

No idea what that meant. I'm fucked? So you're gonna come and kick my butt? Oh please don't hurt me mr. internet tough guy.

What, the Jeffersonville Town Dump? Where they drop all the toxic waste and other shit? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Besides, I'd kick your 12 year old pimply arse from here to breakfast-time, you weedy little runt. Go get your father, he might be a better challenge. That's if you can get him off dialysis long enough.

:pwned: :wanker:

Blasted

« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2009, 08:01:32 AM »

What, the Jeffersonville Town Dump? Where they drop all the toxic waste and other shit? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Besides, I'd kick your 12 year old pimply arse from here to breakfast-time, you weedy little runt. Go get your father, he might be a better challenge. That's if you can get him off dialysis long enough.

Haha he is anything but weedy  :lol:  Not 12 either  :zoinks:

Fail.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »

I'd say that too if I was you. Afraid? I understand. ;D
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2009, 08:18:40 AM »

He is out of your league trust me :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2009, 08:22:17 AM »

Lmao. Its the only way he could save face. He'll most likely continue to talk tough and make threats without actually doing anything. The outcome is obvious.

He just likes talking shit thats all. ::)
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:31 AM »
Rage > TCO  8)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »

He's out of his fucking mind. He's just another internet wimp, a pansy. Go back into the closet with the rest of the poofters, you gutless fag.

I mean, really. The cunt can't even think up a name that can be pronounced. Ragebeoulve? sounds like someone about to toss their lunch.

But then again, your fanbase here must love you, considering the lovefest that this place is. Everyone creaming their knickers just to join in with their favourite 'wanker of the month'. If you can't chase people off by fucking with their minds, then you'll try any other shit. Like getting odourous to ban. How fucking frightening, to be ganged up on by a bunch of weak pissant schoolkids on a fucking forum? Christ, it's a pity none of you bastards had anything better to do.

If I din't think you were so serious, I'd be pissing myself laughing right now.

Come on, have a go you weak bastards.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:14:43 PM by Nickelodeon Or Odeon mk II »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
Go forward, for your motherland! For Jesus Christ motherfuckers, for Stalin you whores! :wanker:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »

He's out of his fucking mind. He just another internet wimp, a pansy. Go back into the closet with the rest of the poofters, you gutless fag.

I mean, really. The cunt can't even think up a name that can be pronounced. Ragebeoulve? sounds like someone about to toss their lunch.

But then again, your fanbse here must love you, considering the lovefest that this place is. If you can't chase people off by fucking with their minds, then you'll try any other shit. Like getting odourous to ban. How fucking frightening, to be ganged up on by a bunch of weak pissant schoolkids on a fucking forum? Christ, it's a pity none of you bastards had anything better to do.

If I din't think you were so serious, I'd be pissing myself laughing right now.

Come on, have a go you weak bastards.

Still whining? :orly:
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2009, 03:45:12 AM »
No, just telling it like it is, you cumstain on the sheets of humanity.

Get a job, you loser. Handicapped organisations are screaming out for someone to hand out pamphlets.

Or maybe you could clean the shithouse at Maccas. Then again, you have trouble wiping your own arse, let alone someone else's mess.

Fucking internet tough guys... BULLSHIT!

I've dropped tougher turds than what I've seen here.