Author Topic: Young Children  (Read 8721 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Young Children
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »
To you maybe, excellent drama for me. :P

Thing is, we don't have time for his kind. Who cares about that fag? He's gone.

If you lot didn't have time for him, it took an awful amount of posts and time to ban him.

I like to give every one a fair chance you have to prove to me you  are  a douche 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2009, 07:18:31 PM »
We already know Shleed is a douche though  :lol:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2009, 07:29:44 PM »
Oh well, can't be arsed to moan because people don't agree with me, unlike TCO. I just find the whole situation a major overreaction, like when that eejit was banned for holocaust denial. I couldn't care less if it conflicts with the TOS at all, I made forums that really went against TOS and they were still up until I decided to get bored and shut them down myself.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:32:08 PM by Shleed. »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2009, 07:35:14 PM »
But on the flip side, GA succeeded at one point at getting Pea's site shut down for TOS issues out of sheer vindictiveness. If the eejit trolls decided to use that kind of tactics against us, and we hadn't been careful about TOS, we'd be kinda fucked.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2009, 07:41:27 PM »
GA contacted the host and moaned like a fucking child about it, trolls like buttcoffee don't seem to bother. They just want to get banned and laugh, they usually couldn't care less about shutting down any forums. The host doesn't constantly check on this forum when we're not looking and only will if someone complained directly to them.

The TOS can be interpreted in many different ways, it's not exactly black and white. How odeon views the TOS and how the host views the TOS could be completely different.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:43:31 PM by Shleed. »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »
Oh well, can't be arsed to moan because people don't agree with me, unlike TCO. I just find the whole situation a major overreaction, like when that eejit was banned for holocaust denial. I couldn't care less if it conflicts with the TOS at all, I made forums that really went against TOS and they were still up until I decided to get bored and shut them down myself.

You are not a douche and have valid concerns about the running of the site when we feel it is treading on ify ground decisions have to be made to preserve the sit in it's current form that is the goal of all this b a bit here and there is one thing but threads dedicated to it are another.  He would have continued till he was banned for something
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »
But on the flip side, GA succeeded at one point at getting Pea's site shut down for TOS issues out of sheer vindictiveness. If the eejit trolls decided to use that kind of tactics against us, and we hadn't been careful about TOS, we'd be kinda fucked.
P did get a warning though first.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

If you lot didn't have time for him, it took an awful amount of posts and time to ban him.

Got rid of him though didn't I? :zoinks:

Even though it took some time temporarily to lead him into getting himself banned, it was well worth it, because now he's gone. Thats the difference. I never give up on anything I do, and I fucking win.  :eyebrows:

Bullshit. Yer ego is bigger than yer dick. Shleed is right, a lot of wankers falling over themselves about what some 'tard said. Maybe he was right, and you assholes actually DO fuck kids.

Big fucking joke, and you cunts were taken to the cleaners. Well done!

Fucking priceless.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #233 on: June 27, 2009, 06:56:24 AM »

Got rid of him though didn't I? :zoinks:

Even though it took some time temporarily to lead him into getting himself banned, it was well worth it, because now he's gone. Thats the difference. I never give up on anything I do, and I fucking win.  :eyebrows:

Bullshit. Yer ego is bigger than yer dick. Shleed is right, a lot of wankers falling over themselves about what some 'tard said. Maybe he was right, and you assholes actually DO fuck kids.

Big fucking joke, and you cunts were taken to the cleaners. Well done!

Fucking priceless.

??? What? Do you read and see what goes on here or do just make up in interesting story in your head then post?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #234 on: June 27, 2009, 08:11:14 AM »

The Holocaust denier is not banned. He never was. Get your facts straight if you must whine. :finger:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #235 on: June 27, 2009, 08:12:57 AM »
GA contacted the host and moaned like a fucking child about it, trolls like buttcoffee don't seem to bother. They just want to get banned and laugh, they usually couldn't care less about shutting down any forums. The host doesn't constantly check on this forum when we're not looking and only will if someone complained directly to them.

The TOS can be interpreted in many different ways, it's not exactly black and white. How odeon views the TOS and how the host views the TOS could be completely different.

Which is why I had a look on teh Internets how they'd behaved in the past. For someone who doesn't care, you post a lot about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2009, 08:27:10 AM »
I obviously care enough about the topic to type about it yes, but I don't care if people disagree with me. I'm not whining, just sharing my views on this topic. Since when is giving an opinion different to yours whinging anyway?

Calm down you bloody Finn eejit. :zoinks:

EDIT: I'm just going by what I heard about that guy over the whole holocaust denial thing. He may not have been banned, but he was reported to his ISP, which I do find a bit silly.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:31:14 AM by Shleed. »

Blasted

« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »
Shleed is not a douche  8)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2009, 08:42:53 AM »
I obviously care enough about the topic to type about it yes, but I don't care if people disagree with me. I'm not whining, just sharing my views on this topic. Since when is giving an opinion different to yours whinging anyway?

Since I defined it like that. :orly:

Calm down you bloody Finn eejit. :zoinks:

EDIT: I'm just going by what I heard about that guy over the whole holocaust denial thing. He may not have been banned, but he was reported to his ISP, which I do find a bit silly.

Fair enough. /shrugs

I do find it amusing that the end result of us (meaning the staff) doing all these things is that people like TCO can go on whining.

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
I do it because I love drama. :eyelash:

*runs around like a gender confused aussie*