Author Topic: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.  (Read 6364 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »
This "effen" lager sounds good. Great name. Only in Oz would you find a beer called 'effen" lager :green:

Cans of beer always reminds me of the old footage of Bathurst when Peter Brock was still racing in his youth.

Bathurst = cans of beer. :LOL:

I make funny associations.

Loup

One of my cousins decided to call the old ring-pulls on beer cans 'leprechauns' dunny seats'. From then on in, the term stuck.

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »
 :plus: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Great one.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »
:plus: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Great one.

Loup

And I heard that one when I was around 8 or 9.

Doesn't work for the new cans, though.

Scrapheap

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »
And why does anybody have to prove themselves to anybody?

Because this person has quite a history of unhinged behavior.

I am finding this pointless and malicious BECAUSE it is NOT important anymore!!!!!! Why would you bring a fight with a member from another forum and bring it here? I am not being obnoxious, I REALLY don't understand :-[

This issue is about what has occured recently in THIS site.

Do try to pay attention in the future.  ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »
Scraps got his knickers in a twist cos I didn't play by his rules. He forgets this is the internet, and more importantly IntensitySquared, where there ARE no rules.

Carefull there TCO, that sword can cut both ways you know.

I find it very telling that you have avoided answering any question that I've asked you here. It speaks volumes about your charechter.

Scrapheap

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »
Cthulu vs Jesus. I want a ringside seat with :popcorn: cheering for a nil-all draw.

Then I will take over and declare world peace.

To declare world peace is to declare an omnipotent dictatorship.

This mentality of yours is why I think you're fucking scum.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2010, 07:32:13 PM »
Cthulu vs Jesus. I want a ringside seat with :popcorn: cheering for a nil-all draw.

Then I will take over and declare world peace.

To declare world peace is to declare an omnipotent dictatorship.

This mentality of yours is why I think you're fucking scum.

At the moment your wasting time and waffling on with this issue proves how unhinged at the moment you are. Take a cup of tea, swallow your meds and have a good reality check, mate. Otherwise you'll throw yourself into a complete tizzy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2010, 07:35:07 PM »
Scraps got his knickers in a twist cos I didn't play by his rules. He forgets this is the internet, and more importantly IntensitySquared, where there ARE no rules.

Carefull there TCO, that sword can cut both ways you know.

I find it very telling that you have avoided answering any question that I've asked you here. It speaks volumes about your charechter.

Tbh, mate, I thought it was all dead and buried. I moved on, so should you. Maybe in your case the gramophone is stuck. Get a grip.

Oh, and as I said before, posting pm's publicly was going to get you fucked up the arse big time, as it did.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »
Ode to Scrapheap:

Scrapheap

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2010, 07:46:41 PM »
Nice try at trying to dodge/ redirect and accuse me of your behavior.

I see your M/O hasn't changed at all.

1) Act agressive and play "internet tough guy"

2) act contrite when the other person retaliates

3) play the victim while accusing your opponent of what you just did

4) accuse your opponent of living in the past when they are in reality talking about recent events.

Did I miss anything??

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »
Nice try at trying to dodge/ redirect and accuse me of your behavior.

I see your M/O hasn't changed at all.

1) Act agressive and play "internet tough guy"

2) act contrite when the other person retaliates

3) play the victim while accusing your opponent of what you just did

4) accuse your opponent of living in the past when they are in reality talking about recent events.

Did I miss anything??

Yes. The fact you've fucked up on all of the above.

You were the one who got butthurt in PPR, and when called on it, spat the dummy big-time. Publishing pm's, no matter what was in them was suicide on your behalf. Served you right.

You are the only one having a tantrum over this shit. Really, should you even be on the net at all if you are that fucking flimsy a character?

Recent events? Fuck, the only recent stuff I care about is since I got back in August. Nobody here CARES about stuff from last year, 2 years ago, 3 years ago on Wankplanet. So why are you all fucked up over it. As i said, take your meds and calm down.

Otherwise you'll end up like that kid in the myspace vid, or worse, your girlfriend Meadow.

Scrapheap

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »
You were the one who got butthurt in PPR, and when called on it, spat the dummy big-time. Publishing pm's, no matter what was in them...

No matter what was in them?? NO MATTER WHAT WAS IN THEM??

You threatened to hack Wrong Planet you retarded FUCK!!

The only thing that saved your retarded ass is that the mods didn't take your threats seriously. I wasn't going to take the chance.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2010, 08:08:48 PM »
You were the one who got butthurt in PPR, and when called on it, spat the dummy big-time. Publishing pm's, no matter what was in them...

No matter what was in them?? NO MATTER WHAT WAS IN THEM??

You threatened to hack Wrong Planet you retarded FUCK!!

The only thing that saved your retarded ass is that the mods didn't take your threats seriously. I wasn't going to take the chance.

Are you for real?

I mean, did you take any of that seriously?

And you still have wet dreams over it actually happening?

Fuck me, maybe you should :gotowp:

You seem to be so fucking obsessed with them. Hell, maybe you could even be a spokesman for Alex with the Autism Speaks bullshit.

Definitely one flew over your cuckoo's nest, mate.

Scrapheap

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2010, 08:23:10 PM »

No, I didn't but at the same time I couldn't take the chance that you were serious.

Really TCO, you are the kind of fucktard who would go into an airport and scream "I have a bomb" then say, "I was just kidding" and then you would turn around and act incredulous at why security was pointing their guns at you.

You're a first class agressive/passive dumbshit. Do you really think you're fooling everyone with this act??

Oh, and for the record, it was YOU who got butthurt at WP, YOU were the one who demanded that I edit my post and YOU were the one who sent threatening PM's when I didn't bent to YOUR whims.

If you're over the past, why do you keep bringing it up?? HMMMMMMMMMMMM?? ?? ??

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2010, 08:33:24 PM »

No, I didn't but at the same time I couldn't take the chance that you were serious.

Really TCO, you are the kind of fucktard who would go into an airport and scream "I have a bomb" then say, "I was just kidding" and then you would turn around and act incredulous at why security was pointing their guns at you.

You're a first class agressive/passive dumbshit. Do you really think you're fooling everyone with this act??

Oh, and for the record, it was YOU who got butthurt at WP, YOU were the one who demanded that I edit my post and YOU were the one who sent threatening PM's when I didn't bent to YOUR whims.

If you're over the past, why do you keep bringing it up?? HMMMMMMMMMMMM?? ?? ??

Yes, you are right. I learned it all from the master..... you.

Seriously, you are like a fucking puppy with a bone.

I mean, what would you have done if I HAD hacked Wankplanet? Hmmmmmm?

That would have been lulzworthy. But as I was only venting (which YOU obviously were too fucking stupid to realise), means that I would have had Buckley's chance in succeeding. And as if I could have even tried. I'm not pea or Ahayes or Kosmotard, three of your heroes, No, I'm just some 'tard as you put it. But right as of now, I seem to have more credibility cos at least I moved on and have some respect amongst the membership here.

Maybe you and Meadow should get a room; you both seem to be on a par with one another.