Educational

Author Topic: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.  (Read 6362 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2010, 11:40:32 AM »
Exactly. Worrying about old shit is about as pointless as waiting for Christ to put in an appearance. As Barbrady said, 'Move along, notheing to see here'.

And just to reiterate, Scap. This IS 2010, and I no longer frequent that sewer. But if you still feel butthurt by MrMark and Quaterfag, take it up with them. Good luck, cos I really couldn't care less.

I think Scrapheap may have been frustrated because he tried to bring up the issue over a year ago, but probably because you were offline for a while and then he was offline for a while, you never answered him.

Do you like cabbage?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2010, 11:55:14 AM »
Exactly. Worrying about old shit is about as pointless as waiting for Christ to put in an appearance. As Barbrady said, 'Move along, notheing to see here'.

And just to reiterate, Scap. This IS 2010, and I no longer frequent that sewer. But if you still feel butthurt by MrMark and Quaterfag, take it up with them. Good luck, cos I really couldn't care less.

I think Scrapheap may have been frustrated because he tried to bring up the issue over a year ago, but probably because you were offline for a while and then he was offline for a while, you never answered him.

Do you like cabbage?

To point A: I'd forgotten all about it, TBH. As Les said, dead horse.

Point B: yes, as sauerkraut and in Kai Ci Ming.

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2010, 04:43:10 PM »
OK Scrap are you saying that he WAS or IS thin-skinned?
Talking about what did or didn't happen 3 years ago and on another site seems...I dunno butthurt?
He is here and he seems to give as good as he gets and does pretty well. I rate him.
Does this have anything to do with you turning another year older? Dude don't stress. I am 39 too and about to hit 40. So take solace. I will always be older than you and probably uglier too. ;)

How many times do I have to reiterate the same point over an over again??

TCO has a history of being a major spazz clown. He couldn't handle himself on WP. He sent me a series of threataning PM's while I was there that I ended up posting. Quatermass and Mr.Mark decided to coddle him even though he was the agressor, AND THREATENED TO HACK WP IF I DIDN'T EDIT MY POSTS TO HIS LIKING.

He couldn't handle himself when he showed up here. Apparently he calmed down after a bit. As soon as he started responding to my posts, HE REPEATED HIS PATTERN OF SENDING AGRESSIVE PM'S. I'm not, repeat NOT butthurt over something that happened 3 yeas ago. Do I need to repeat that again so that it will sink in?? My issue with TCO is that he's repeating the same old behavior that he's shown in the past.

Everyone seems to be claiming that TCO has grown up ad matured. I'm not taking anyones word at that, I have to see it myself that TCO has grown out of being the petty despotic pig that he has been. I think that is the core of the conflict between the two of us. At WP, TCO cane across like the kind of fanatical zealot who would prefer Mao's Cultural revolution to allowing even one private citizen to own a gun. At the core of his being, he seems like a despot, and the Libertarian in me despises despots.

That having been said, if TCO HAS grown up, then I can forgive and forget, it's all water under the bridge, but the ball is in his court. He may've prooven himself in the eyes of other people here, but he hasn't done so in my eyes, yet.

Scrapheap

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2010, 04:46:29 PM »
That was three years ago.

We had a run-in more than a year ago where we cleared the air and since then TCO's been more than OK in my book. I don't see why you need to bring up that old stuff when there is ample evidence that he's left it behind.

I know, this is Intensity and here's where you should back up your words and all that, but don't you think there's anything more, well, I don't know, current?

How many times to I need to reiterate myself??

Yes, there are things that are current, I've already said several times tha he sent me agressive PM's. I'm seeing the same old behavioral patterns out of him.

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2010, 04:48:16 PM »
Yep. Hell I have seen TCO lose his rag and others here but when shit goes down and faults admitted  and everyone has moved on it is kind of...:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

What it makes it look like. I will try to say this delicately. If he doesn't have a problem and no-one else here has a problem, but you are still holding onto old shit like that...?

How many times do I have to reiterate myself?? TCO sent me a series of agressive PM's and shows all the signs to me that he's back to his old tricks.

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 04:49:23 PM »

This isn't about then, this is about what you did recently.

What do you have to say for yourself??

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »
Oh, and just one more thing before we kill off the OP's original whine, posting PM's publicly was gonna get your arse banhammered no matter what. I thought you would have known that. anyway, back to normal programming.

I wasn't banned for that. YOU however dodged a bullet that they didn't ban you for threatening to hack the site.

EDIT: If you try that stunt here, I will post the PM and odeon WILL ban your sorry ass for threataning to hack this site.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 04:54:53 PM by Scrapheap the Mooniac »

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 05:02:42 PM »
do you like carrots?

Like any Aussie, in a roast with spuds and lamb. Oh, and don't forget the peas.

And gravy and beer battered chips.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »
And why does anybody have to prove themselves to anybody? Are we not given free will? Can we not make the choice as to who we choose to mix with?

WHY is this even an issue that would be better settled in private if both parties agree?

I am finding this pointless and malicious BECAUSE it is NOT important anymore!!!!!! Why would you bring a fight with a member from another forum and bring it here? I am not being obnoxious, I REALLY don't understand :-[
 >:(

Loup

where's my chew rope?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »
And why does anybody have to prove themselves to anybody? Are we not given free will? Can we not make the choice as to who we choose to mix with?

WHY is this even an issue that would be better settled in private if both parties agree?

I am finding this pointless and malicious BECAUSE it is NOT important anymore!!!!!! Why would you bring a fight with a member from another forum and bring it here? I am not being obnoxious, I REALLY don't understand :-[
 >:(

Loup

where's my chew rope?

Scraps got his knickers in a twist cos I didn't play by his rules. He forgets this is the internet, and more importantly IntensitySquared, where there ARE no rules. If he wants rules he can :gotowp: , but obviously he couldn't handle it there either.

Anyway, this board here is about ME, not dead horses. So ask away.

What flavour rope do you want?

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »
 :green: Steve-o I would like a lamb flavoured chew rope please with a squeeze toy. :zoinks:

We still on for that beer? 8) Dogs, especially wolves, like beer.

Loup

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2010, 06:04:53 PM »
:green: Steve-o I would like a lamb flavoured chew rope please with a squeeze toy. :zoinks:

Loup

Definitely. Pony? Pot? Middy? Schooner? Can? Stubbie? Bottle? Darwin Stubbie? Or just plain Keg?

Oh, and which brand?

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »

Loup

Definitely. Pony? Pot? Middy? Schooner? Can? Stubbie? Bottle? Darwin Stubbie? Or just plain Keg?

Oh, and which brand?

Stubbie/bottle most definately. VB (because I am a real man), Corona, Stella Artois, Millers, Budweiser, Budvar, Crown and willing to try pretty much anything else. BUT cannot drink 4X or Hahn. That stuff makes me puke.
No, seriously it really makes me sick :zombiefuck:

Do you like beer in a can Steve-o? It just doesn't taste as good as beer in a bottle.

Loup

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »

Loup

Oh, and which brand?

Stubbie/bottle most definately. VB (because I am a real man), Corona, Stella Artois, Millers, Budweiser, Budvar, Crown and willing to try pretty much anything else. BUT cannot drink 4X or Hahn. That stuff makes me puke.
No, seriously it really makes me sick :zombiefuck:

Do you like beer in a can Steve-o? It just doesn't taste as good as beer in a bottle.

Loup

Yeah, I noticed a weird sort of metallic taste to it. Stubbies or bottles are way better. There's a triple malt variety from my home-town caled 'effen' lager. If you don't like that malty taste, then you probably won't like this one. It's brewed in Traralgon, Vic and comes in stubbies with a red and white label. I like Corona (with a dash of lime), Miller, Bud is OK, and VB is the standard.

Offline Loupgarou

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »
This "effen" lager sounds good. Great name. Only in Oz would you find a beer called 'effen" lager :green:

Cans of beer always reminds me of the old footage of Bathurst when Peter Brock was still racing in his youth.

Bathurst = cans of beer. :LOL:

I make funny associations.

Loup