Educational

Author Topic: Post a childhood memory  (Read 3463 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post a childhood memory
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »
I'm not entirely sure. Some silly things the girls at my USA high school did that was supposed to be like football for girls.

The dudes at my school made damn sure I made the football team, because they wanted an excuse to flatten me. Don't get me wrong, I started out very gentle, and they kicked my ass for a couple of weeks. But it made me very tough. In school was when it happened. Maybe I got hit too hard and something got connected in my brain, but I became extremely strong, even though I was ridiculously small.

I started beating the fuck out of them and from that moment on, I never gave up in anything I did. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost. But in the end it looks like everything is going to work out for me. Got a cute gal who likes me, and a future to be proud of even though I used to be an awful person. You can do anything if you get yourself pissed off enough. :green:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:59:06 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
I got graffiti painted on he when I was just 4  I thought it was fun parents had other ideas :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »
When I was 12, I put glow-in-the-dark stars and planets on my ceiling.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »
My dad put them on my ceiling and walls when I was a kid ^

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »
My sister dislocated my shoulder when I was about 4 went to the hospital but before the doctor came it popped back in they took me for ice cream after
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2009, 04:51:45 PM »
My parents knew where to look for if their toddler went missing when visiting opa and oma (grandparents).
They just looked for a circle of cows, licking the face of a laughing 2 year old.
I would always head for the cows.

Had dreams about that as a kid, both very nice, and nightmares. Same dream, double effect.

Probably because a few hours after being licked in the face it would be very sore. They have rough tongues.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline TheOtherWindow

• Constant Poster
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »
When I was 12, I put glow-in-the-dark stars and planets on my ceiling.

My dad put them on my ceiling and walls when I was a kid ^

Same!^ I miss them.

Blasted

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2009, 04:33:48 PM »
I can't remember what happened to mine.  I think my mum threw them away after I had my room re-painted. 

When I was about 8 I broke the middle finger of my left hand and had to get a plaster cast.  I didn't want anyone to write on it though cause I liked the whiteness.  A friend I had at the time, said we'll get married when it gets taken off  :laugh:  Also, I broke a girl's nose with it by mistake when we had a weird version of "circle time".

I was also really skinny as a kid because I was a picky eater and my Nan tried to scare me into eating by saying that a strong wind would carry me away, so for a while I used to hang onto trees whenever there was a wind blowing  ::)

Offline TheOtherWindow

• Constant Poster
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2009, 04:38:48 PM »
I can't remember what happened to mine.  I think my mum threw them away after I had my room re-painted.  

When I was about 8 I broke the middle finger of my left hand and had to get a plaster cast.  I didn't want anyone to write on it though cause I liked the whiteness.  A friend I had at the time, said we'll get married when it gets taken off  :laugh:  Also, I broke a girl's nose with it by mistake when we had a weird version of "circle time".

I was also really skinny as a kid because I was a picky eater and my Nan tried to scare me into eating by saying that a strong wind would carry me away, so for a while I used to hang onto trees whenever there was a wind blowing  ::)

I think mine got thrown away eventually, too.

I take it your friend changed his mind? I don't think it's legal to marry an 8-year old.  :laugh:

Also: that sounds like a way more interesting version of "circle time" than the usual.

Blasted

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2009, 04:39:54 PM »
I can't remember what happened to mine.  I think my mum threw them away after I had my room re-painted. 

When I was about 8 I broke the middle finger of my left hand and had to get a plaster cast.  I didn't want anyone to write on it though cause I liked the whiteness.  A friend I had at the time, said we'll get married when it gets taken off  :laugh:  Also, I broke a girl's nose with it by mistake when we had a weird version of "circle time".

I was also really skinny as a kid because I was a picky eater and my Nan tried to scare me into eating by saying that a strong wind would carry me away, so for a while I used to hang onto trees whenever there was a wind blowing  ::)

I think mine got thrown away eventually, too.

I take it your friend changed his mind? I don't think it's legal to marry an 8-year old.  :laugh:

:laugh:

He was a sweet kid.  I think we even danced at a school disco.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2009, 03:24:49 AM »
I'm not entirely sure. Some silly things the girls at my USA high school did that was supposed to be like football for girls.

The dudes at my school made damn sure I made the football team, because they wanted an excuse to flatten me. Don't get me wrong, I started out very gentle, and they kicked my ass for a couple of weeks. But it made me very tough. In school was when it happened. Maybe I got hit too hard and something got connected in my brain, but I became extremely strong, even though I was ridiculously small.

I started beating the fuck out of them and from that moment on, I never gave up in anything I did. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost. But in the end it looks like everything is going to work out for me. Got a cute gal who likes me, and a future to be proud of even though I used to be an awful person. You can do anything if you get yourself pissed off enough. :green:

Sounds more like you hit puberty and started producing more testosterone, which would account for the increased strength and competitiveness.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

P7PSP

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2009, 03:32:12 AM »
I'm not sure puberty explains all of that. I used to hit fuckers who pissed me off well before I hit puberty. It's a proven method to get troublemakers to go elsewhere for their kicks.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2009, 05:34:07 AM »
Puberty isn't a requirement for aggression, but if a school-age male becomes significantly stronger and more aggressive or competitive over a short period of time, a likely culprit is that their testes have started pumping them full of the potent anabolic steroid and mind-altering hormone known as testosterone.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2009, 12:29:19 PM »
I'm not sure puberty explains all of that. I used to hit fuckers who pissed me off well before I hit puberty. It's a proven method to get troublemakers to go elsewhere for their kicks.

I thnk that your production of testosterone ramps up before you actually hit puberty. 

I know that hormone production in girls ramps up and they have mood swings caused by fluctuating hormones well before their periods start.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »

I thnk that your production of testosterone ramps up before you actually hit puberty. 

I know that hormone production in girls ramps up and they have mood swings caused by fluctuating hormones well before their periods start.

And then they start to share the hormones.  :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!