Educational

Author Topic: Things that annoy you..  (Read 5252 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Things that annoy you..
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
Says the person who dislikes being called "disabled" while living on disability. I'd stay away from the word "hypocrite" if I were you.  :hahaha:

I deserve my "disability". It's just like 1% or so of what they really owe me for all unjusts done to me during my whole life.

Now answer Hadron's questions and tell him what decent, worthy and well-paid works the Swedish government offers us Aspies.

You would just dismiss any real work as unworthy, so why should I care? But I'm not talking about ready-made positions (which you seem to think, with that reading problem of yours), I'm talking about help you're entitled to when applying for a job or when studying. But you could have looked all that up, Lit, since you speak Swedish.

You know, you don't *deserve* any of it, you just have the right to it.

You'd turn them all down, though, wouldn't you? Easier to hide behind a dx, easier to blame everyone else, easier to hate the government.
Put it this way, tell me how it was so much better than the near useless (but well glossed) schemes that P was doing a while ago. Seriously, if Sweden has these schemes, I should pass it on to those people who can do something to help make sure it happens in the UK.

We have about the same system with totally meaningless, humiliating shit. He just denies it, because he doesn't have to deal with it anyway.

I have dealt with it, and if you had read (and understood) some of my posts over the years, you would know that.

But I suspect you'd call any real job humiliating. Lazy bastard.

No. I would accept a job as social minister or health care minister, for instance. We have a nigger as immigration minister, so why not an Aspie as social minister or health care minister?

An Aspie, sure. You, no.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »
People who have no idea what they are talking about but lecture and explain it to you even though your the expert on the subject
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »
Says the person who dislikes being called "disabled" while living on disability. I'd stay away from the word "hypocrite" if I were you.  :hahaha:

I deserve my "disability". It's just like 1% or so of what they really owe me for all unjusts done to me during my whole life.

Now answer Hadron's questions and tell him what decent, worthy and well-paid works the Swedish government offers us Aspies.

You would just dismiss any real work as unworthy, so why should I care? But I'm not talking about ready-made positions (which you seem to think, with that reading problem of yours), I'm talking about help you're entitled to when applying for a job or when studying. But you could have looked all that up, Lit, since you speak Swedish.

You'd turn them all down, though, wouldn't you? Easier to hide behind a dx, easier to blame everyone else, easier to hate the government.
Put it this way, tell me how it was so much better than the near useless (but well glossed) schemes that P was doing a while ago. Seriously, if Sweden has these schemes, I should pass it on to those people who can do something to help make sure it happens in the UK.

They're not useless but they aren't perfect, either. There are various programs and initiatives for the disabled, help when applying, and financial incentive for the companies that hire them, that sort of thing. The best initiative, though, by far, is a private company called "Left Is Right" that hires Aspies as consultants within their various specialties. I believe they got the idea from Denmark, where there is a company with a similar idea.
Well even if Lit wanted to join, they are not hiring at the moment. The main thing that seems to be missing is for someone to bang on Lit's door in all honesty and help him through the whole process. That we all know would most likely work if implemented correctly.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »

We have about the same system with totally meaningless, humiliating shit. He just denies it, because he doesn't have to deal with it anyway.

I have dealt with it, and if you had read (and understood) some of my posts over the years, you would know that.

But I suspect you'd call any real job humiliating. Lazy bastard.

No. I would accept a job as social minister or health care minister, for instance. We have a nigger as immigration minister, so why not an Aspie as social minister or health care minister?

When you are making a good point, why destroy it like this? Lit, if you dropped the racism you would be an awful lot more convincing when having debates. Especially since the racism is unwarranted, they are often victims of a poor system, just like us.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2009, 07:47:08 PM »
Odeon why do you continue to argue with Lit, you're not going to get through to him.

The only reason I engage him is because I find his views amusing in a retarded pathetic sort of way.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »
People who have foot-in-mouth disease like me! People who do not understand rhetorical questions.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:34:02 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

TheoK

« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2009, 02:01:42 AM »
Odeon why do you continue to argue with Lit, you're not going to get through to him.

The only reason I engage him is because I find his views amusing in a retarded pathetic sort of way.

I at least admit that I parasite on the "state" and explain why I'm doing it. odeon is the one who is constantly dishonest and plays holier-than-thou. Hadron understands it but the rest of you behave like the NTs' obedient little sheeps.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2009, 03:34:34 AM »

It passes the time. Also, I don't suffer fools easily. I like to see them suffer.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2009, 03:36:38 AM »

I at least admit that I parasite on the "state" and explain why I'm doing it. odeon is the one who is constantly dishonest and plays holier-than-thou. Hadron understands it but the rest of you behave like the NTs' obedient little sheeps.

No, dear, the rest of us know that you are delusional.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »

Would you please be so kind and tell us all exactly how you are disabled, since you label yourself as such, despite a quite successful life. If you don't you just prove that you run the NTs' errands or at least that you don't give a damn about other Aspies.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2009, 01:59:14 PM »
It annoys me when my cat stares at me while I'm trying to masturbate :thumbdn:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2009, 02:00:29 PM »
It annoys me when my cat stares at me while I'm trying to masturbate :thumbdn:

You're a fag and you probably jack it to dudes, but yeah I gotta agree. Cats seem to do that a lot.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

Would you please be so kind and tell us all exactly how you are disabled, since you label yourself as such, despite a quite successful life. If you don't you just prove that you run the NTs' errands or at least that you don't give a damn about other Aspies.

LOL

Considering what I do here, this is funny shit.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »

LOL

Considering what I do here, this is funny shit.

Yeah I noticed that too. ::)

Having a bad day lit?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2009, 06:01:29 AM »
Would you please be so kind and tell us all exactly how you are disabled,
I would like you to do this. I don't think you have said anything about this yet.

Oprah Winfrey and all the people who believe whatever she says annoys me.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae