Author Topic: Things that annoy you..  (Read 5203 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Things that annoy you..
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »
I get disability.  :zoinks:

Which means that...

/waits
... the state would rather settle for meagre compensation as opposed find him a job.

Actually the state does help, but Lit took the easy way out. There are plenty of options for people with ASDs, but obviously, with the current crisis, a lot of people are unemployed.

But I figured you'd (again) offer an option where you expect others to do your dirty work. No surprises there.

Want to make a difference? Stop hiding behind a dx, ffs!

They put a nigger in the government. They put gay people in the government. They could as well put me in the government, but of course they won't because it's still PC to treat Aspies like shit.

You have no experience, you don't have any redeeming social qualities, and, in spite of your IQ, you are a moron. The "nigger" is your superior in every respect. You don't belong there.

They'd laugh themselves silly, you know.

So, why don't they put other Aspies there? Aspies that admit that they're Aspies, unlike Herr Bildt?

I'm not aware of politicians that fit the bill. You certainly don't.

You might want to ask them why.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »

Which means that...

/waits
... the state would rather settle for meagre compensation as opposed find him a job.

Actually the state does help, but Lit took the easy way out. There are plenty of options for people with ASDs, but obviously, with the current crisis, a lot of people are unemployed.

But I figured you'd (again) offer an option where you expect others to do your dirty work. No surprises there.

They put a nigger in the government. They put gay people in the government. They could as well put me in the government, but of course they won't because it's still PC to treat Aspies like shit.

You have no experience, you don't have any redeeming social qualities, and, in spite of your IQ, you are a moron. The "nigger" is your superior in every respect. You don't belong there.

So, why don't they put other Aspies there? Aspies that admit that they're Aspies, unlike Herr Bildt?

You dishonest hypocrite. You don't answer Hadron's questions in detail either.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
Says the person who dislikes being called "disabled" while living on disability. I'd stay away from the word "hypocrite" if I were you.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
Says the person who dislikes being called "disabled" while living on disability. I'd stay away from the word "hypocrite" if I were you.  :hahaha:

I deserve my "disability". It's just like 1% or so of what they really owe me for all unjusts done to me during my whole life.

Now answer Hadron's questions and tell him what decent, worthy and well-paid works the Swedish government offers us Aspies.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »

Which means that...

/waits

You kind of make my own arguments for me really. The reason politicians are not open, is because if they were, they would have limited chance at getting elected. Which means really the cause can be helped by outing them tbh.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

I deserve my "disability". It's just like 1% or so of what they really owe me for all unjusts done to me during my whole life.

Now answer Hadron's questions and tell him what decent, worthy and well-paid works the Swedish government offers us Aspies.

You would just dismiss any real work as unworthy, so why should I care? But I'm not talking about ready-made positions (which you seem to think, with that reading problem of yours), I'm talking about help you're entitled to when applying for a job or when studying. But you could have looked all that up, Lit, since you speak Swedish.

You know, you don't *deserve* any of it, you just have the right to it.

You'd turn them all down, though, wouldn't you? Easier to hide behind a dx, easier to blame everyone else, easier to hate the government.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »

Which means that...

/waits

You kind of make my own arguments for me really. The reason politicians are not open, is because if they were, they would have limited chance at getting elected. Which means really the cause can be helped by outing them tbh.

We're not in disagreement here, except that outing them wouldn't help in the foreseeable future. Whatever gave you that idea?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2009, 02:30:03 PM »

Which means that...

/waits

He knows perfectly well that the politicians lie and oppress people, but why should he interfere? He has a good life, why risk anything for his fellow Aspies, be it even verbally.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »

You would just dismiss any real work as unworthy, so why should I care? But I'm not talking about ready-made positions (which you seem to think, with that reading problem of yours), I'm talking about help you're entitled to when applying for a job or when studying. But you could have looked all that up, Lit, since you speak Swedish.

You'd turn them all down, though, wouldn't you? Easier to hide behind a dx, easier to blame everyone else, easier to hate the government.
Put it this way, tell me how it was so much better than the near useless (but well glossed) schemes that P was doing a while ago. Seriously, if Sweden has these schemes, I should pass it on to those people who can do something to help make sure it happens in the UK.

TheoK

« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »

Put it this way, tell me how it was so much better than the near useless (but well glossed) schemes that P was doing a while ago. Seriously, if Sweden has these schemes, I should pass it on to those people who can do something to help make sure it happens in the UK.

We have about the same system with totally meaningless, humiliating shit. He just denies it, because he doesn't have to deal with it anyway.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2009, 02:48:45 PM »

They're not useless but they aren't perfect, either. There are various programs and initiatives for the disabled, help when applying, and financial incentive for the companies that hire them, that sort of thing. The best initiative, though, by far, is a private company called "Left Is Right" that hires Aspies as consultants within their various specialties. I believe they got the idea from Denmark, where there is a company with a similar idea.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

We have about the same system with totally meaningless, humiliating shit. He just denies it, because he doesn't have to deal with it anyway.

I have dealt with it, and if you had read (and understood) some of my posts over the years, you would know that.

But I suspect you'd call any real job humiliating. Lazy bastard.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

They're not useless but they aren't perfect, either. There are various programs and initiatives for the disabled, help when applying, and financial incentive for the companies that hire them, that sort of thing. The best initiative, though, by far, is a private company called "Left Is Right" that hires Aspies as consultants within their various specialties. I believe they got the idea from Denmark, where there is a company with a similar idea.

Left Is Right uses Aspies as a kind of idiot savants. This shows exactly how little you know or are willing to admit.

TheoK

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »

I have dealt with it, and if you had read (and understood) some of my posts over the years, you would know that.

But I suspect you'd call any real job humiliating. Lazy bastard.

No. I would accept a job as social minister or health care minister, for instance. We have a nigger as immigration minister, so why not an Aspie as social minister or health care minister?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »

Left Is Right uses Aspies as a kind of idiot savants. This shows exactly how little you know or are willing to admit.

Shows how little you know about them. That's not true at all.

- Albert Einstein