Educational

Author Topic: Things that annoy you..  (Read 5153 times)

Blasted

Re: Things that annoy you..
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »
Ladies who keep saying "Oh my god!" and "What ever!" ad nauseum, especially when they're on a cell phone.

Also those who say "like" every 5 minutes.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »
People who feel the need to touch you while they're talking.  :twitch:

Narrow-minded jerks.

People who know how you should do everything ::), and insist on giving you directions.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 01:03:38 PM »
People who feel the need to touch you while they're talking.  :twitch:

Narrow-minded jerks.

People who know how you should do everything ::), and insist on giving you directions.

If it weren't for the narrowmindeness,  I would suggest being open.  Trying to see what others are showing you may help you see a better and or easier way of doing things,  but I think both of you need to be open or it won't really work optimally.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
1. Jman

2. Jman

3. Jman

4. Guess what?!? Jman!

Sorry, I had to laugh.  I almost forgot I was in a libary.   I can't believe it,  I am used to a quite sheltered life.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 01:08:27 PM »
38. Randy

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »
38. Randy

Sorry, all I can do is offer you my help.  I wan't to point out, that I wasn't exactly laughing at you,  I am having a difficult time here, its like an aspergers patient yet the circumstances are different.   Oh yeah, and I swallowed alot of pills to.   I won't laugh this time.    I didn't even make a sound this time either, but last time I did.  My laughing was quite loud.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 01:16:25 PM »
1. I will do it ahead of time, people trying to do things to me because of jealousy.

There is things you can do for yourself are not money, that can make you feel rich.    If you ever do get a spouse, all you would need then is social acts, and you have your self a symbolic crown.  If you learn to appreciate the simple things in life, it can make you really feel rich.

If you give me a chance, you will find out how nice I can be.

Maybe someday I can do a special act myself, called charity.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 01:18:15 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
2. Selfish acts, even some large scale antisocial selfish things that really put a hurt on me, on accident.

I have patience though, because I learned to appreciate the simple things in life.

If one doesn't  get annoyed, however, one may not doing anything about it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 01:19:52 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 03:19:44 PM »
People
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »
Pretty much everything can annoy me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 06:00:06 PM »

I am not so sensitive as you - it is not 'everything,'  for me, but 'anything.'

Did I win or did you?
 :lol:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 06:24:35 PM »
Things that annoy me? People that talk too much, and people who take stuff too seriously. :thumbdn:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »

:agreed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »
I am in the middle of an interesting conversation with someone and then someone else shows up and starts talking to that person and that person turns to that person and they start talking shutting me out.
Also in group conversations, I get ignored so I have to shout or keep asking the same questions over and over until I get it. Is this how people do social conversations?  Ignoring each other in groups?

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2009, 01:01:37 PM »
I am in the middle of an interesting conversation with someone and then someone else shows up and starts talking to that person and that person turns to that person and they start talking shutting me out.
Also in group conversations, I get ignored so I have to shout or keep asking the same questions over and over until I get it. Is this how people do social conversations?  Ignoring each other in groups?

I've had it happen, too... where the third person shows up and all of a sudden I might as well not be there.

As for the group conversations, after the second time you have to ask the questions, it's time to ditch that group and find something else to do.  If they treat you like that, to hell with them.