Author Topic: Obama puts "Grey Poupon" mustard on his burger, how dare he!  (Read 1595 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Obama puts "Grey Poupon" mustard on his burger, how dare he!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »
Women. Avocado on a burger.  ::)

I gotta give ya plus 1 on that, Lit.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »
Cheese, ketchup, mustard, onions, & pickle.

Sometimes cheese, bacon, mayo, lettuce & tomato.

Depends on my mood. :laugh:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »
A properly-made Australian hamburger with the lot contains a meat patty, tomato, beetroot, lettuce, fried onion, egg, bacon, pineapple, cheese and BBQ sauce on a toasted sesame-seed bread roll. Avocado, guacamole or salsa on your burger would be relatively benign in comparison with this. ;D

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 09:21:22 AM »
A properly-made Australian hamburger with the lot contains a meat patty, tomato, beetroot, lettuce, fried onion, egg, bacon, pineapple, cheese and BBQ sauce on a toasted sesame-seed bread roll. Avocado, guacamole or salsa on your burger would be relatively benign in comparison with this. ;D

That sounds good. :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 10:06:43 AM »

Too many foods together :zombiefuck:  I have issues I know I have plates with the separations on them so the foods don't touch and eat from right to left one thing at a time :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 10:52:44 AM »

Too many foods together :zombiefuck:  I have issues I know I have plates with the separations on them so the foods don't touch and eat from right to left one thing at a time :laugh:

I'll eat just about anything, this from someone who basically lived off of macaroni & cheese and crackers as a kid. I really hate it when someone mixes peas in my mashed potatoes though. Go figure.

Most things I have a problem with are as a result of texture.
Another thing I can't eat is ice cream once it starts to melt.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 11:52:13 AM »

Sounds good, but I've never tried beetroot, egg, or pineapple on a burger before.

I first tried guacamole on a burger when my husband and I were on our honeymoon in Cancun and I thought that it was really good.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 04:58:40 AM »
My brother calls vegetables on burgers "vicious".  :green:

"Vicious/you hit me w/ a flower"--Lou Reed
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »
Lou Reed is cool. I wonder if he ever fucked up an otherwise good burger by putting Pineapple on it? More evidence that Aussies drink too much.  :hahaha:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »
I've had pineapple on a burger. It's really good!

I don't eat burgers much anymore, but every OIAW I get a hankering and head to the grocery for some White Castle.  :thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2011, 12:23:36 AM »

You have separation anxiety.  :nerdy:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2011, 12:25:30 AM »

I am the opposite, I am a casserole girl!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 12:27:13 AM »

Casseroles are good.  :viking:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2011, 12:28:53 AM »

They are the true food of the gods!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »

They are the true food of the gods!   :2thumbsup:
New York baked cheesecake is the dessert.