Author Topic: Another new guy  (Read 2965 times)

Offline jawbrodt

• Fresh Meat
Re: Another new guy
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 02:30:32 AM »
Quote from: jawbrodt
... I'm surprised, thrre's actually some cool women here. Over at Zomg, they're non-existant....

Love you too, sweetie. :-* ::)

Aww com'on, give me some credit. ;D I know nothing about you except that you're older than me, and you're friendly. No pics, no nothing. I'm just happy to hear a couple chicks say "Hi",and think that they might be available. (If you're not, don't tell me. I want the dream to last as long as possible :hornysign:)

Offline jawbrodt

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 02:39:56 AM »
Not sure. Are you fuckin' with me or not? ???

I'm not, but the Aspie Elite is sort of a joke.

Well that's good, because i've never considered myself to be elite. 8) So, what's the deal? Do i get a custom rank or what? I don't actually have any idea what i would choose if I did, bit I am curious. ;D

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 09:16:26 AM »
... I'm surprised, thrre's actually some cool women here. Over at Zomg, they're non-existant....

Aww com'on, give me some credit. ;D I know nothing about you except that you're older than me, and you're friendly. No pics, no nothing. I'm just happy to hear a couple chicks say "Hi",and think that they might be available. (If you're not, don't tell me. I want the dream to last as long as possible :hornysign:)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 10:12:06 AM »

Well that's good, because i've never considered myself to be elite. 8) So, what's the deal? Do i get a custom rank or what? I don't actually have any idea what i would choose if I did, bit I am bi-curious. ;D

:zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 12:08:20 PM »

Well that's good, because i've never considered myself to be elite. 8) So, what's the deal? Do i get a custom rank or what? I don't actually have any idea what i would choose if I did, bit I am curious. ;D

Yes, you would get a custom title and I think I still have the secret decoder ring. 

Actually, there are at least a couple of threads somewhere where anyone who wants a custom title can ask for one, but I thought maybe you had not seen them yet.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,7065.0.html

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,1319.0.html

If you don't know what you want, you could always ask for suggestions.  It's not like you would have to keep it forever if you didn't want to.

:evillaugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »
Callaway never fucks with people.

... and when she does, it is quite entertaining.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »

Well that's good, because i've never considered myself to be elite. 8) So, what's the deal? Do i get a custom rank or what? I don't actually have any idea what i would choose if I did, bit I am bi-curious. ;D

:zoinks:

Sometimes, you scare me.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »

:lol:

Let's just say that if I were to post a photo of myself, the dream would die an instant death. I'll leave it at that. :green:

Offline jawbrodt

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 01:10:07 AM »
^The dream will live on. ;D

Just this one time? :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2009, 05:27:09 AM »
All the women here are awesome  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 05:32:31 AM by Blasted Bint »

richard

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 09:33:18 AM »
hello and welcome :)

Offline jawbrodt

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »
^I recognize that avvie. Hello mr.fire agate. 8)

To be determined...... :eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 12:10:49 AM »

It's a joke of sorts, from a few years back when some of the staff of this board (myself included) were also involved in other Aspie boards and were accused of belonging to some kind of Aspie elite, implying that we controlled the Aspie online community, somehow. Go figure.

I only control the people here, obviously.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »

It's a joke of sorts, from a few years back when some of the staff of this board (myself included) were also involved in other Aspie boards and were accused of belonging to some kind of Aspie elite, implying that we controlled the Aspie online community, somehow. Go figure.

I only control the people here, obviously.

:lol:

Offline jawbrodt

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »

I believe it, but where the hell are they? :hornysign:

This place is always too slow to hang out for any length of time. :hair: Is there a happy hour?