Author Topic: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.  (Read 2989 times)

Blasted

Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2009, 05:27:20 AM »

Portrait of Hitler painted by Victor Brauner in 1934  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Dream on. ::)
Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

:LMAO:

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".
You miss the point as ever - the state wouldn't need to pay his bills if they hadn't fucked around with his life in the first place. Its a bit like burning someone's down then asking for a medal because they saved the tele.

The state made him autistic?
Just made him (and by extension, most of us) pariahs. The state does not choose who we are, just our circumstances.

This will probably be something of a shock to you but the world does not revolve around you. The world doesn't care enough to make you anything.
Exactly - so why would Lit give a fuck about te]e poor poor state paying him some compensation eh? In fact, what obligation does he have to system at all?
Stop using your dx as an excuse. You two are pathetic.
I certainly don't use it as an excuse, just a reason.

No compensation. Support, because he *is* disabled.

Both of you shy away from anything that would indicate that you yourself have some kind of responsibility, using your dx to imply that you're special, somehow. Guess what? You aren't. You're just pathetic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2009, 08:50:02 AM »

Then, totally separately from that, the state owes me compensation for letting me get bullied and not taking care of the resource I am.

Because you are oh so special right? such a precious resource.

Yes, I am. Several tests show that. But there are no PC points to get in helping an ethnically Swedish Aspie to get a well-deserved job.

Stop waiting for others to recognise your "potential". They won't because you are not special. Why should anyone help you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Dream on. ::)
Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

:LMAO:

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".
You miss the point as ever - the state wouldn't need to pay his bills if they hadn't fucked around with his life in the first place. Its a bit like burning someone's down then asking for a medal because they saved the tele.

The state made him autistic?
Just made him (and by extension, most of us) pariahs. The state does not choose who we are, just our circumstances.

This will probably be something of a shock to you but the world does not revolve around you. The world doesn't care enough to make you anything.
Exactly - so why would Lit give a fuck about te]e poor poor state paying him some compensation eh? In fact, what obligation does he have to system at all?
Stop using your dx as an excuse. You two are pathetic.
I certainly don't use it as an excuse, just a reason.

No compensation. Support, because he *is* disabled.

Both of you shy away from anything that would indicate that you yourself have some kind of responsibility, using your dx to imply that you're special, somehow. Guess what? You aren't. You're just pathetic.
How about you apply that attitude to your kids? Thats right, no disability support, educational interventions or anything on those lines. Go on, I dare you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2009, 12:14:15 PM »
That my kids need to take some responsibility and accept that very little in this world is served on a silver platter, or that a dx is not an excuse for not doing anything? I already do all that. Now, as a parent, I will help my kids in any way I can, but that's because I'm a parent. If Lit wants some help, I'm pretty sure his mum and dad will help him to the best of their abilities, because that is what parents do, but what his parents (and yours, it would seem) have not managed to do is to explain the rest.

You still have time to understand some of that. Lit, too, but I doubt he'll get that far..

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »
My old shrink, who helped me to get disability, said that I deserved it. He was right.  8)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2009, 07:21:22 PM »
How is this a game?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2009, 03:44:09 AM »
It's the usual odeon playing holier-than-thou game.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2009, 09:27:07 AM »
My old shrink, who helped me to get disability, said that I deserved it. He was right.  8)

You deserve it because you have the dx and the law is quite clear, yes. I suspect that is what your shrink meant.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009, 09:29:51 AM »
I know what he meant, but I find no reason to argue further with a hypocrite bigamist and Muslim lover.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2009, 09:30:30 AM »
How is this a game?

It's not. Unfortunately. This is about as much fun as watching paint dry.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »
I know what he meant, but I find no reason to argue further with a hypocrite bigamist and Muslim lover.

Poor you. It must be tough to be pwned every time you log on.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2009, 03:24:49 PM »
In two days we can stop with this happy birthday and be relieved that he died on april 30 1945.

Best thing he did in the war I think, stopping to exist.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »
Not fair.  :'(

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »
In two days we can stop with this happy birthday and be relieved that he died on april 30 1945.

Best thing he did in the war I think, stopping to exist.

I'll start a new thread on thursday :laugh: