Educational

Author Topic: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.  (Read 2988 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Dream on. ::)
Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

:LMAO:

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".
You miss the point as ever - the state wouldn't need to pay his bills if they hadn't fucked around with his life in the first place. Its a bit like burning someone's down then asking for a medal because they saved the tele.

The state made him autistic?

They allowed me to be bullied. They knew about my high IQ etc but didn't care to make the best out of it. Et cetera.

They don't owe you anything. Either you make something out of whatever resources you have or you don't. A high IQ in itself doesn't mean a thing. Et cetera.

Why do they give hundreds of billions of kronor to Niggers and towelheads for nothing then? 91% of them don't even have a right to stay here according to international law.

This is about YOU, not them. Either you make do with what you have, or you don't. Don't blame it on everyone else.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2009, 06:09:28 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".
You miss the point as ever - the state wouldn't need to pay his bills if they hadn't fucked around with his life in the first place. Its a bit like burning someone's down then asking for a medal because they saved the tele.

They allowed me to be bullied. They knew about my high IQ etc but didn't care to make the best out of it. Et cetera.

Just about everyone on this board was bullied, so what makes you so special?

Nothing. If you don't think you have a right to compensation, that's your business.

Poor you. I'm crying inside. Really I am.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2009, 06:10:16 PM »

They don't owe you anything. Either you make something out of whatever resources you have or you don't. A high IQ in itself doesn't mean a thing. Et cetera.

Why do they give hundreds of billions of kronor to Niggers and towelheads for nothing then? 91% of them don't even have a right to stay here according to international law.

This is about YOU, not them. Either you make do with what you have, or you don't. Don't blame it on everyone else.

This thread was about Adolf Hitler, a man whos greatness you'll never understand anyway.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »
Now that I think of it, you could probably blame some of your misfortunes on Adolf.

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2009, 06:15:25 PM »

This thread was about Adolf Hitler, a man whos greatness you'll never understand anyway.

Now he's trying to change the subject because he doesn't want to admit he's a leech.

TheoK

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »
The state stole money from millions of Swedes born in the 1940s, among them my parents, by changing the pension system about 10 years ago. So they owe my parents money and therefore indirectly me.

Then, totally separately from that, the state owes me compensation for letting me get bullied and not taking care of the resource I am.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »

Then, totally separately from that, the state owes me compensation for letting me get bullied and not taking care of the resource I am.

Because you are oh so special right? such a precious resource.

TheoK

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2009, 06:29:22 PM »

Because you are oh so special right? such a precious resource.

Yes, I am. Several tests show that. But there are no PC points to get in helping an ethnically Swedish Aspie to get a well-deserved job.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2009, 06:38:28 PM »

Just made him (and by extension, most of us) pariahs. The state does not choose who we are, just our circumstances.

This will probably be something of a shock to you but the world does not revolve around you. The world doesn't care enough to make you anything.
Exactly - so why would Lit give a fuck about te]e poor poor state paying him some compensation eh? In fact, what obligation does he have to system at all?
Stop using your dx as an excuse. You two are pathetic.
I certainly don't use it as an excuse, just a reason.

TheoK

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »
 :plus:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2009, 07:38:03 PM »
I'll bet that everyone on this board has gotten fucked over by someone or something in the course of their lives. I was bullied in school constantly as a youth. It was hideously painful and humiliating. But over time, and with much thought and study, I have learned that it is pointless to keep hating those who teased and bullied me. It'd be nice if they came round and said, "You know, I treated you like shit back in school. I'm really sorry." But I can't expect that to happen, and I can't make it happen. People are going to do what they want to do, not what I want them to do. And that's no bad thing. Free will means making choices: you can be a mensch or an asshole. Sometimes both. I like to think I'm more mensch than asshole, but the truth is I can be a MAJOR asshole at times. I don't like that, so I work hard at not being a dick. The work involved in doing that is its own reward: it helps me build self-esteem, self-confidence and self-concept.
No one anywhere ever said life was or would be easy. But it can be made EASIER by not taking yourself seriously and learning to laugh, love and sing in times of trouble. I have more confidence in myself now than I ever have in my life. I don't shy away from the unpleasant truths of my life: I know I am an alcoholic, and I'm taking steps to deal with that. I have problems with anger control, and I'm working on that. I don't blame anyone, including myself. That would be a waste of time and energy and I don't want to waste either of those.
I can't wait for others to fix my problems. And that wouldn't help me, because it would make me even more dependent on the State.  The more I learn to do for myself and others without the State, the better I am and the more USEFUL I am to myself and others as a citizen of the universe.  In the past, I played the victim card every chance I got. It was null-productive. I did not improve ONE WHIT as a person. I just became a better tit-sucker. Which, although enjoyable, is not a transferrable skill outside of sexual relations.
To sum: I refuse to blame others for my problems or my situation. It doesn't work. Even if it did, I wouldn't. I am what I am, and I am OK with that, because I know that I can improve myself. That is the true power.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »
Addendum: Neither Demoplicans nor Republicrats want to WIN. They want to PERPETUATE. "Perpetual war for perpetual peace," as the great historian Charles Beard once wrote. If they can PERPETUATE int'l war then they can maintain CONTROL over the sig majority of the US population. Wake up sheeple, you are being manipulated by master propagandists whom hitler would have loved to have on his team. Free your mind, and your ass will follow!
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2009, 09:41:18 PM »
"The time has come for me to kill this game/If you will you can say my name/Space Lord mother mother"--Monster Magnet, "Space Lord"

TheoK

« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »
How much you may hate Hitler he actually wanted something. The jerks in power today want nothing but status quo or power for its own sake.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2009, 04:25:06 AM »
How much you may hate Hitler he actually wanted something. The jerks in power today want nothing but status quo or power for its own sake.

And he DIDN'T??

"I have seen the new man. I am afraid of him."--AH (direct quote from THE MORNING OF THE MAGICIANS)