Author Topic: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.  (Read 2968 times)

Blasted

Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2009, 02:44:50 PM »
As it happens, I do.  Being half Polish and having learnt about Nazi Germany countless times in school, not to mention my own personal interest in WWII means I know quite a lot about him actually.

TheoK

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
You owe the Germans southern East Prussia, most of Pomerania and Silesia, little half-Polish bint, and then I'm nice and counting the 1937 boundaries and not the 1914.

Blasted

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »
First of all, only people I like can call me bint  :zoinks: Second, Russia took tons of Polish land, should I hate the Russians because of that?  Third, you're a dick and Hitler still sucks.

TheoK

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2009, 02:57:54 PM »
First of all, only people I like can call me bint  :zoinks: Second, Russia took tons of Polish land, should I hate the Russians because of that?  Third, you're a dick and Hitler still sucks.

1. Don't Poles hate Russians anyway? They usually haven't treated the Poles better than the Germans have. Katyn massacre?

2. The areas ceded to the Soviet union were not ethnically Polish land; >90% of the ethnic Poles already lived west of the present border. In fact Stalin even forced Belorussians and Ukrainians to leave what was left of Polen.

The German territories, however, were ethnically German. Taking them away and forcing the population to move was a greater crime than anything the Nazis did in the war, since the Germans are (or at least were) a culturally superior people.

Blasted

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »

1. Don't Poles hate Russians anyway? They usually haven't treated the Poles better than the Germans have. Katyn massacre?

2. The areas ceded to the Soviet union were not ethnically Polish land; >90% of the ethnic Poles already lived west of the present border. In fact Stalin even forced Belorussians and Ukrainians to leave what was left of Polen.

The German territories, however, were ethnically German. Taking them away and forcing the population to move was a greater crime than anything the Nazis did in the war, since the Germans are (or at least were) a culturally superior people.

I don't hate Russians, I think it's dumb to bear a grudge on a whole nation for what happened in the past.  Yes, I'm aware of the Katyń massacre, something which the Russians still refuse to acknowledge as a war crime.

As I said, I am really not interested in the division of land and if it's unfair or not.  Forcing people to move is nothing compared to exterminating them in masses.  Which is why I think your admiration for Hitler is stupid and pathetic.  Especially since you would have been in a concentration camp yourself, if you were alive in Nazi Germany.

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »
Compare with the present borders.

I wouldn't have been in concenration camp. There is no evidence Aspie people went to camps for being Aspies. The euthanasia program (which was stopped, by the way), was about people who were mentally retarded, like people with Down's.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TheoK

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »
Look at that map, by the way. It's the 1914 boundaries. How could the Brits and Americans being so stupid (already the first time) to give German lands away to inferior people like the Poles and the Czechs? Fucking idiots.

Blasted

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2009, 03:13:39 PM »
Do you really think Hitler would not think autistic people were not "retarded"? Anyway, this argument is pointless.  Whatever I say is not going to make you stop worshipping Hitler.  Twat-ism cannot be cured unfortunately  :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »
I have drawn the borders of today on the 1914 language map, so you can see what was ethnically Polish and German before the WWs. Northern East Prussia still today remains Russian, though it's a fucking exclave. The Russians move fucking Kazaks there. That was the easternmost part of Western Europe until 1945 and they've made it a semi-Asian hellhole..

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 04:54:44 PM by TheoK »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2009, 05:32:13 PM »
The state pays for your rent, your food, your car, and your Eastern fireworks. Who the fuck are you to criticise anyone else?

It's its obligation, because:

1. It took my freedom without asking, before I was born.

2. It is indirectly to at least 90% responsible for me being bullied et cetera in addition to the crimes it itself committed by forcing itself upon me in the first place.

100000 kronor/year is, if anything, a ridiculosly too low compensation for that.

Like I said, dream on.

Hitler was a coward who should have ended his life around 1922. The world would have been a much better place without him. And he was a lousy painter.

Hitler volunteered for WWI. That's not cowardly. You would never have done that in the same situation.

They sell his "lousy" art for five-figured numbers in his enemy country England today.

Only because of who he was, not because of any talent at what he did. You know it, I know it. Who are you trying to fool here?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2009, 05:34:56 PM »
Like I said, dream on.

They owe it to me. The best thing is that you have to pay for it, but that's not much considering how much you willingly pay for the "enrichment" of Sweden anyway.

Only because of who he was, not because of any talent at what he did. You know it, I know it. Who are you trying to fool here?

Could you do better?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Why would I? They already earn my mother at least 2 million kronor if she reaches average age of life and at least 3 million kronor to my father if he reaches average age of life.

Because those of us who actually work shouldn't have to pay for clueless freeloaders such as yourself, that's why.

At the same time it pays for hundreds of thousands of subhuman scum from the dirtiest countries in south eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East, costing the Swedish taxpayers billions of kronor every year.

I'd much rather support an Arab than a racist Nazi fuck.

Even if we had a mutual voluntarily agreement aka a social contract with the "state", which we haven't they would still be  the one who should give compensation.

If you don't approve of the state, then don't depend on them. Try to make a living. Pay your own bills. Do a single day of honest work. Or at least work. You're a hypocrite.

Dream on. ::)

It's people like us who change things, not people who accept things without questioning them.

You haven't changed ANYTHING. I doubt you ever will.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2009, 05:40:51 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Dream on. ::)
Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

:LMAO:

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2009, 05:41:16 PM »

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2009, 05:43:52 PM »
Because those of us who actually work shouldn't have to pay for clueless freeloaders such as yourself, that's why.

My mother and father have worked for 45 and 49 years respectively. They don't get what the state promised them when they started to work. Ergo: it's my right to inherit it, if they can't.

I'd much rather support an Arab than a racist Nazi fuck.

Because you're a self-loathing PC Swede with no dignity.

If you don't approve of the state, then don't depend on them. Try to make a living. Pay your own bills. Do a single day of honest work. Or at least work. You're a hypocrite.

The "state" is a hypocrite. The "state" is a mafia. It's nothing wrong to steal from a criminal organisation.

You haven't changed ANYTHING. I doubt you ever will.

Wrong. It costs Sweden money to feed me, which will make Sweden collaps even faster. That's what Sweden deserves for dragging Arabs and Niggers here and not looking for the best for the ethnically Swedes.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:46:40 PM by TheoK »