Author Topic: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.  (Read 2937 times)

TheoK

Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 03:18:50 AM »
Yes, Sweden flourishes for real thanks to all the Arabs, Niggers, Albanians and Yugoslavs "our" government drags here.  ::)

Hitler was a prophet.

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 06:30:48 AM »
I hope you do realise that as an Aspie, Hitler would have hauled your arse to a concentration camp before you could even say "Heil Hitler"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »
Yes, Sweden flourishes for real thanks to all the Arabs, Niggers, Albanians and Yugoslavs "our" government drags here.  ::)

Hitler was a prophet.

The state pays for your rent, your food, your car, and your Eastern fireworks. Who the fuck are you to criticise anyone else?

Hitler was a coward who should have ended his life around 1922. The world would have been a much better place without him. And he was a lousy painter.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 07:46:16 AM »

Hitler was a prophet.

The state pays for your rent, your food, your car, and your Eastern fireworks. Who the fuck are you to criticise anyone else?

Hitler was a coward who should have ended his life around 1922. The world would have been a much better place without him. And he was a lousy painter.
Yet, if the state treated Lit properly, the state would not have to pay for him. He would pay the state.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 08:03:20 AM »

Hitler was a prophet.

Assholes exist in every race. There's some really fucked up Scots and irish folks, and there's a lot of really decent, kind and hardworking Arabs, Africans, Albanians and Yugoslavs. Assholism knows no color. Character can be found anywhere. I'm sure that many of the people whose races you decry have made positive contributions to your community. It is unfortunate that there are assholes, too, but that's part of the deal.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 09:17:44 AM »

Hitler was a prophet.

Yet, if the state treated Lit properly, the state would not have to pay for him. He would pay the state.

Actually, if Lit decided to work for a living, the state wouldn't have to pay for him.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »

Hitler was a prophet.

Actually, if Lit decided to work for a living, the state wouldn't have to pay for him.

He has already said if he was given a decent job, he would do it. Therefore its the state's fault for not giving him one.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Dream on. ::)

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2009, 01:44:17 PM »

It's its obligation, because:

1. It took my freedom without asking, before I was born.

2. It is indirectly to at least 90% responsible for me being bullied et cetera in addition to the crimes it itself committed by forcing itself upon me in the first place.

100000 kronor/year is, if anything, a ridiculosly too low compensation for that.

Hitler volunteered for WWI. That's not cowardly. You would never have done that in the same situation.

They sell his "lousy" art for five-figured numbers in his enemy country England today.

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

Hitler was a prophet.

Assholes exist in every race. There's some really fucked up Scots and irish folks, and there's a lot of really decent, kind and hardworking Arabs, Africans, Albanians and Yugoslavs. Assholism knows no color. Character can be found anywhere. I'm sure that many of the people whose races you decry have made positive contributions to your community. It is unfortunate that there are assholes, too, but that's part of the deal.

I'll give you 1000 kronor if you can prove that one Somali ever contributed to anything great enough for Sweden to compensate for what 99.9999% of the other Somalis do to damage Sweden.

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Why would I? They already earn my mother at least 2 million kronor if she reaches average age of life and at least 3 million kronor to my father if he reaches average age of life.

At the same time it pays for hundreds of thousands of subhuman scum from the dirtiest countries in south eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East, costing the Swedish taxpayers billions of kronor every year.

Even if we had a mutual voluntarily agreement aka a social contract with the "state", which we haven't they would still be  the one who should give compensation.

It's people like us who change things, not people who accept things without questioning them.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »

Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2009, 02:36:16 PM »
Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years.

They paid 267 billion kronor  or almost £20 billion for the immigration in 1999, 10 years ago, according to this not very PC but probably pretty true publication Vad kostar invandringen? ("What does immigration cost?") The Swedish taxpayers have all rights in the world to be pissed.

Odeon and other Muslim lovers can pay for them out of their own pockets if they like to. I won't.

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

:agreed: :plus:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:37:53 PM by TheoK »

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »
Hitler sucks.  Get over it.

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2009, 02:41:11 PM »
You probably don't know very much about Hitler. Like I said, he could stand up in his car totally unprotected when travelling among the German people before the war.