Educational

Author Topic: SWAT vs. Santa  (Read 415 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
SWAT vs. Santa
« on: December 16, 2008, 01:49:05 AM »
No words needed:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: SWAT vs. Santa
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05:05 AM »
:laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 03:09:28 PM »
Military can go fuck themselves, even if my  grandfather did this or that, I feel their cause is a open gap wound of how the people of this world have grown up baby minds. :hahaha:

What kind of world do we live in?  Surely humans are smart, then why can't they do the simplest thing, treat each other with more respect, instead of nuke this or that.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 03:42:33 AM »
But it' s so much easier to push buttons and pull triggers than it is to think things through. Thinking is HARD. Witness our outgoing (Yay!) POTUS.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »
PLEASE STOP
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »
Military can go fuck themselves, even if my  grandfather did this or that, I feel their cause is a open gap wound of how the people of this world have grown up baby minds. :hahaha:

What kind of world do we live in?  Surely humans are smart, then why can't they do the simplest thing, treat each other with more respect, instead of nuke this or that.

Check yourself fool. I was in the military. They're just doing a job. It all boils down to who is telling the military what to do. And yes. They ALL function as a unit. You tell THEM what to do.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"