1 (10%)
who can say?
1 (10%)
not sure
1 (10%)
none of the above
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Thing is...  (Read 2980 times)

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
Re: Thing is...
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »
tried to paint

You said you tried to paint.

Did you mean painting as in a work of art or painting a wall or what?

yeah artwork wise - but there is some painting in the apartment I should do too when I have the umpf for it. I have no canvasses right now just these big pieces of cardboard - I'll still working into them - they make the paint look shitty when it dries though - it's a media *shrugs* I like the lofi aspect to it but will have to continue to work into it until I work out how to bring quality into painting on it..
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »
Can't thing of any questions now  but you can change your own name in your profile if you don't like the one you picked

thanks. I might do. it might be a grower, dunno. good to be aware of the option though, thanks
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »
Quite right, Callaway. I'm more exhausted than I thought. :zzzzz: 'Night everyone....

I saw it was but it wasn't a defining factor consciously in choosing it - it was the first type I saw on the screen whilst registering - I didn't want to have to think on it too much.

I like palindromes, yes. Anagrams too but they are often too much, same with record shops,huge supermarkets and the like. I like lists of anagrams but just a couple of choice ones from a word or phrase is enough for me - I generally have aversion to reading lists of them.

It is a nice thing about the word 'stats'

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »
key stats just sounds so impersonal, but it's growing on me. at least it's interesting. :zombiefuck:

i also like scandisko. haha. makes me laugh.

shall i make you a key av key stats?

I am unsure of it now I have actually begun considering other nicks - which is what aI tried to avoid -haha - You could be right, it could be agrower but it might also just suck. it's how it rings, I'm not sure of it lol

Yes indeed, I am not sure what exaclty a key av is but if you are offering to make one for me, that sounds good. Yes, cheers. I guess I should 'karma' you.  :plus:

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 06:34:43 PM »
do you want to rape my butthole?

haha. rape is too strong for my own delectations. Aside from that,it's impossible to say .

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »
good luck
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:11:45 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 07:21:05 PM »

haha. rape is too strong for my own delectations. Aside from that,it's impossible to say .
it's freshly shaved

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

it's freshly shaved

au naturelle isn't your bag then?

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 07:26:08 PM »
only sometimes. i used to have my anal hair braided

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 07:35:12 PM »

I can imagine if was the process where the ends of the braids are singed, it was eventful.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2009, 06:29:10 AM »

calandale?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »

calandale?

Nah! Calandale is far more interesting.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2009, 08:14:37 AM »
i think it is calandale. i mean look at his title. isn't that calandale's? and he used to have that av. maybe he's trolling. ??? :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2009, 10:01:46 AM »
i think it is calandale. i mean look at his title. isn't that calandale's? and he used to have that av. maybe he's trolling. ??? :P

If so, then he has really gone downhill. It might be interesting to compare buttcoffee and calandale on zOMG! Since I'm not working today, maybe I can wander over there for some research.

I was wondering if it was an old calandale hater using references to him to mock him and put people off the trail. Regardless, it really is boring for trolling.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »
either way, it's fucking dull  :zoinks: