Author Topic: ATTN: JustGiveIn  (Read 1222 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: ATTN: JustGiveIn
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »
Well normally I would just tell you both to shut the fuck up.. but nexus is making me laugh. Plus nexus, you are obviously a /b/tard judging from your rantings, so I am automatically on your side. :thumbup:

Thanks, although I'm already done with this as my intended goal has being achieved. I find prolonged trolling to be boring, not to mention JustGiveIn clearly has an IQ equivalent of a aborted fetus to STILL not get it lol, and his current demeanor will be his eventual downfall here. I mean you understand that I'm pointing out the irony that him being a 'internet tough guy' who claims to be an asshole, but BAWS at obvious trolling and wastes his time on trying to retaliate, right? Or did I sound like a AIDS infested hobo shooting up crack trying to explain it?

I've never heard an AIDS infested hobo shooting up crack trying to explain it. Does it sound anything like a drunk hobo singing "I am the Messiah"(I wish I could go to New York again.)?

He sounds like a batshit insane conspiracy theorist who would be both laughed at for sounding so fucked up, and feared of due to his tendency to spread AIDS, so people are at odds on whenever to attack or avoid. :zoinks:

Although yes, I think you found a better description for it.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline JustGiveIn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 02:13:11 PM »
This is why I support prenatal abortion in cases of autism.

You say I dont get it and that you want to point out the irony, but your yet to address your own psychotic reasoning for this entire callout.

and just in case I start my own backwards retarded psychobabble, the jokes on you hypno! I was just taking the piss the entire time!    See how easy that is, validating everything Ive ever said because I MEANT it to make no sense.

sorry if my posts are "pseudo intellectual" go back and graduate college, they will start to make more sense, or come to a mensa meeting, we can talk about it there.

such a little bitch aswell, troll my posts, call me out just to piss me off just cause your crying over my response to your "blatant trolling"  and then pull out of the event with an excuse.

have fun playing the music alphabet game or posting how you wasted your life today, dont fault me for not participating.

:minusevil: for copping out of the callout :wanker:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »
I lol'd.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline JustGiveIn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 09:32:34 PM »
gg hypno, nice job 8)

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »
gg hypno, nice job 8)

Same to you, I admit I'm impressed.  8)

And with that bombshell, welcome to Intensity Squared JustGiveIn. :)