Author Topic: Wishlist!  (Read 8403 times)

TheoK

Re: Wishlist!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 12:38:42 PM »
Cool site.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »
8)

i had a gun like that. yellow water gun.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »
8)

i had a gun like that. yellow water gun.

That's a Beretta Cheetah. 13 rounds in the magazine and one in the barrel. I don't even think you can get that legally in Sweden; the barrel is too short, so it's easy concealable. In a free country that'd been perfect to carry in self-defense.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »
it's not self-defence if you end up in jail. i wish there was a rule that you can shoot an intruder, like in america.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 01:37:19 PM »
it's not self-defence if you end up in jail. i wish there was a rule that you can shoot an intruder, like in america.

Well, in Sweden, you can get away with it only if the intruder had a firearm himself and was going to shoot you. The only one that I know has esacped jail for shooting an intruder not armed with a firearm was that father in Rödeby, who shot a kid with his shot gun, after the gang had harassed his family for years. He had to pay the kid's relatives compensation though.

So you can as well get an illegal gun too, because you have no right to feel absolutely secure even in your own home. Getting an illegal gun, shooting the intruder and dumping the body in the ocean or in some far away swamp or so would be easier than trying to follow the law, since the law is sick.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »
i think if you break into someone's home you deserve to get shot. i don't fucking care about their rights, or what they have on them, i care about shooting them.

but dumping a body in the ocean after half the neighbourhood heard the shot, is hard, espesh since i'd image there's people there all night, someone in the middle of nowhere has things little different. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »
i think if you break into someone's home you deserve to get shot. i don't fucking care about their rights, or what they have on them, i care about shooting them.

Well IMO they should lose their rights when they illegally enter your property with intent to commit further crimes. I mean if they don't want to risk being harmed or killed, don't fucking break into other people's houses in the first place.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »
someone in the middle of nowhere has things little different. :P

8)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 10:27:04 PM »
Almost similiar to what Parts posted but minus some goats. I'd end up naming them and keeping them all for pets.  :laugh:

My dream is an old stone farmhouse with a huge front porch (gotta have a swing of course) and a barn out back that I can turn into a "junk" shop. Nearest neighbor at least 2 miles away, some nice pine trees.

Maybe another barn off to the side with a nice 1970 plum crazy Dodge Challenger (hemi of course) tucked inside, gotta have wheels so I can get the groceries.  ;) 

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 05:59:56 AM »
Does the fact that I really can't think of anything mean that I'm not materialistic, or does it mean that I lack imagination?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »

I wish you could also shoot some guests in your own home.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 06:30:47 AM »
lol, i was thinking you could kill your guests easily with that rule, just put a ski mask on them. :P

what do you mean materialistic, PMSelle?

Well IMO they should lose their rights when they illegally enter your property with intent to commit further crimes. I mean if they don't want to risk being harmed or killed, don't fucking break into other people's houses in the first place.

exactly, Hypnotoad. :P (i've always wanted to say that)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
Almost similiar to what Parts posted but minus some goats. I'd end up naming them and keeping them all for pets.  :laugh:

My dream is an old stone farmhouse with a huge front porch (gotta have a swing of course) and a barn out back that I can turn into a "junk" shop. Nearest neighbor at least 2 miles away, some nice pine trees.

Maybe another barn off to the side with a nice 1970 plum crazy Dodge Challenger (hemi of course) tucked inside, gotta have wheels so I can get the groceries.  ;) 

How bout my "73 charger?  I plan to paint it Statutory Grape. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Feeling neutral is very normal.