Author Topic: Raid  (Read 5142 times)

TheoK

Re: Raid
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 06:53:18 AM »
So you still can't answer?

I already have, you are so stupid, you just don't understand.

Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy, and if you belonged to certain ethnicities or had certain opinions, you could count on trouble. If you were an ordinary German and had views shared by the regime nothing was likely to happen to you. Is anything incorrect in that description?

You have set a new standard for stupidity.  If its because of your condition, it still doesn't excuse you. 

Is anything incorrect in that description? If the description is correct, than Nazi Germany didn't kill law-abiding citizens.

Duhhh.

Odeon made an incorrect statement: law-abiding citizens got killed in Nazi Germany. Do you have anything but Hollywood propaganda shit to prove that with?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just pulling my chain.   Because I thought I had met the worlds most ignorant person, but you seem eager to take his place.

I don't know what you mean. If you think they killed "Aryan" law-abiding Germans randomly, you are the stupid one. The Soviets killed law-abiding citizens, sometimes after a kangaroo court farce and sometimes without even that. That wasn't the case in Nazi Germany, whether you like that fact or not.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 07:01:53 AM »

Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy, and if you belonged to certain ethnicities or had certain opinions, you could count on trouble. If you were an ordinary German and had views shared by the regime nothing was likely to happen to you. Is anything incorrect in that description?

You have set a new standard for stupidity.  If its because of your condition, it still doesn't excuse you. 

Is anything incorrect in that description? If the description is correct, than Nazi Germany didn't kill law-abiding citizens.

Duhhh.

Odeon made an incorrect statement: law-abiding citizens got killed in Nazi Germany. Do you have anything but Hollywood propaganda shit to prove that with?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just pulling my chain.   Because I thought I had met the worlds most ignorant person, but you seem eager to take his place.

I don't know what you mean. If you think they killed "Aryan" law-abiding Germans randomly, you are the stupid one. The Soviets killed law-abiding citizens, sometimes after a kangaroo court farce and sometimes without even that. That wasn't the case in Nazi Germany, whether you like that fact or not.
\
Yep, you just took his place. 
Feeling neutral is very normal.

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 07:06:17 AM »
But speak out what you mean then. I guess you couldn't point out all European countries on a map, but you "know" that Nazi Germany killed law-abiding citizens?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 08:02:25 AM »
If you don't want to understand, you don't understand.

I never want to understand any of the shit that dribbles from your mouth, I'm sure I'd  :kapow:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 08:06:08 AM »

See, that's the problem right there, the state decided who was law-abiding based on a persons race, religion or political ideals. That's just fucking insane, just like you. So anything else you try to associate with those fuckstain Nazis is just plain fucking insane too and is completely invalid.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 08:20:14 AM »

See, that's the problem right there, the state decided who was law-abiding based on a persons race, religion or political ideals. That's just fucking insane, just like you. So anything else you try to associate with those fuckstain Nazis is just plain fucking insane too and is completely invalid.

But they followed the book. They had laws where it was stated that Jews didn't have full citizenship, that communism and insults against Hitler, defeatism etc was illegal.

So they didn't have a law book that said one thing and acted otherwise in reality. Everyone in Nazi Germany was perfectly aware of whether the regime might have disliked them or not.

Is it so much better with "democracy", where the members of the parliament decide above the people's head what's legal and not? Isn't is as self-righteous?

TheoK

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »
Another thing you idiots have missed: I'm not a Nazi, I'm an anarchist. I just still think that many of Hitler's ideas were correct, but in principle I'm against the state, which is a big no-no among Nazis.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »
By the way: the Nazis did not kill law-abiding people; it was very well known that Jews didn't have full civil rights in the Third Reich and it was illegal to be a communist or say anything insulting about Hitler. In the Third Reich you did not get randomly arrested and killed, like you were in the Soviet Union. But I understand it's embarrassing for John Lennon that the Nazi legal system was safer than the Soviet.  ::)

Of course they killed law-abiding citizens!

They killed people who had broken no laws just for being Polish or Jewish or having a disability.

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 10:39:07 AM »
By the way: the Nazis did not kill law-abiding people; it was very well known that Jews didn't have full civil rights in the Third Reich and it was illegal to be a communist or say anything insulting about Hitler. In the Third Reich you did not get randomly arrested and killed, like you were in the Soviet Union. But I understand it's embarrassing for John Lennon that the Nazi legal system was safer than the Soviet.  ::)

They killed people who had broken no laws just for being Polish or Jewish or having a disability.

Uhm, like I said, Jews didn't have full citizenship and Poles were enemies in the war. Some disabled people were actually killed after their relatives had asked Hitler to give them eutanasia.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2009, 11:54:19 AM »

Duhhh.

Plenty of Jewish law-abiding citizens in the pre-war Germany, whether you like it or not.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 11:55:49 AM »

But they followed the book. They had laws where it was stated that Jews didn't have full citizenship, that communism and insults against Hitler, defeatism etc was illegal.

So they didn't have a law book that said one thing and acted otherwise in reality. Everyone in Nazi Germany was perfectly aware of whether the regime might have disliked them or not.

Is it so much better with "democracy", where the members of the parliament decide above the people's head what's legal and not? Isn't is as self-righteous?

They started killing Jews before they tried justifying what they did by changing the law. I thought you had read up on history but apparently you missed this. Silly little Nazi twat.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
Another thing you idiots have missed: I'm not a Nazi, I'm an anarchist. I just still think that many of Hitler's ideas were correct, but in principle I'm against the state, which is a big no-no among Nazis.

If it looks like a Nazi, talks like a Nazi and acts like a Nazi, it's a Nazi.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 11:57:33 AM »

Uhm, like I said, Jews didn't have full citizenship and Poles were enemies in the war. Some disabled people were actually killed after their relatives had asked Hitler to give them eutanasia.

I'd laugh but millions of people died and here you are glorifying the killers.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »

So you're a commie then? If you're against free guns, against free speech and lots of other things, and, above all, sympathize with Muslims, you're a communist.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »

So you're a commie then? If you're against free guns, against free speech and lots of other things, and, above all, sympathize with Muslims, you're a communist.

Just admit to being a Nazi and you'll feel relieved. Why hide behind the anarchist bullshit that you keep getting wrong in any case?

- Albert Einstein