Author Topic: Lit calls out Hale Bopp  (Read 4404 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Lit calls out Hale Bopp
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »
That foreplay's the most part, or that it's the best in most ways? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »

... most ways.

:asthing:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2009, 11:05:18 PM »
I have had penetration sex for over an hour more than once.    I have only had sex with one woman without a condom, and I have had sex and not came before (with a condom on of course).   It is all about endurance and what you are doing/concentrating on.    I find it is difficult enough to cum with a condom on period.   The last time I had sex, there was very little to no foreplay and it lasted over 50 minutes.   She stayed wet and definitely seemed to be enjoying herself.   She claimed to not really be into foreplay or oral sex, so there was very little foreplay.   That was a first, as all of my other experiences were with women that enjoyed foreplay quite a bit.   She got wet really freaking fast.

Foreplay can be more enjoyable than the sex itself for me because I never have received oral with a condom on lol.   I am good with my fingers and my tongue, so it works out well.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2009, 06:43:42 AM »

... most ways.

:asthing:
Well, MOST foreplay.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 06:47:41 AM »
foreplay, play, interplay, afterplay and of course, play again.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2009, 07:55:52 AM »
foreplay, play, interplay, afterplay and of course, play again. REPLAY.

fixed.
Feeling neutral is very normal.

TheoK

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2009, 08:43:35 AM »
I have had penetration sex for over an hour more than once.    I have only had sex with one woman without a condom, and I have had sex and not came before (with a condom on of course).   It is all about endurance and what you are doing/concentrating on.    I find it is difficult enough to cum with a condom on period.   The last time I had sex, there was very little to no foreplay and it lasted over 50 minutes.   She stayed wet and definitely seemed to be enjoying herself.   She claimed to not really be into foreplay or oral sex, so there was very little foreplay.   That was a first, as all of my other experiences were with women that enjoyed foreplay quite a bit.   She got wet really freaking fast.

Foreplay can be more enjoyable than the sex itself for me because I never have received oral with a condom on lol.   I am good with my fingers and my tongue, so it works out well.   

It's even worse to use a condom if you have foreskin, especially if you have a long one. Fortunately most of my women never demanded I used a condom.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2009, 10:39:39 AM »
What do you have to say about the accusations about being an uppity cunt? Many new members also think you are. You're snobby and superficial, childish, selfish and naïve. Defend yourself.
she is also nice and sensitive.

been hurt alot i suspect
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

It's even worse to use a condom if you have foreskin, especially if you have a long one. Fortunately most of my women never demanded I used a condom.
So, you are able to give a comparison how, exactly?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2009, 05:35:37 AM »

So, you are able to give a comparison how, exactly?

People without a foreskin don't get the condom "trapped" in the foreskin for instance.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2014, 03:56:13 PM »
Read this twice and I still don't know what it's about.  :dunno:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2014, 06:14:32 PM »
Read this twice and I still don't know what it's about.  :dunno:

Now you know how I feel when it comes to most internet drama.  :asthing:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2014, 06:18:11 PM »
Call outs are a bit strange when there's no specific topic. Calling you out for being an ass, for being you, you ass. Ass replies, so?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2014, 03:13:26 AM »
Call outs are a bit strange when there's no specific topic. Calling you out for being an ass, for being you, you ass. Ass replies, so?

farting contest?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2014, 04:16:13 PM »

farting contest?
That seems about right. :laugh: