Educational

Author Topic: An Eye for an Eye?  (Read 695 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: An Eye for an Eye?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

And yes, it goes without saying that he needs to be kept alive.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »

How about, since we can not help the person who has permanently lost her eyesight, we make the perpetrator of such crimes responsible for the well being of as many others as they are capable. Consider the purposeful life changing attack on another as a near-capital offense and make it so that the person who has committed such a crime must give up any healthy organs to the needs of society's more deserving. We take from the ones who have no regard for others, to make the way easier for others who have need.

That criminal has literally pounds of usable liver tissue, at least two eyes, cochlear tissues, a lung, a kidney, bone marrow, larynx, several square feet of skin and scalp tissue, blood cells (both kinds) and plasma to extract ...

We could likely find new ways of using the entire body and only keeping the least amount of the criminal's body tissues alive as donor material for those who have the need.

I think he deserves to be a donor.

That's a great idea.  He could donate both his corneas to help two others see instead of getting acid put in his eyes. 

I wonder if one of his corneas could be given to the woman he blinded?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »
That is just sad what happened to her.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 07:28:04 AM »

How about, since we can not help the person who has permanently lost her eyesight, we make the perpetrator of such crimes responsible for the well being of as many others as they are capable. Consider the purposeful life changing attack on another as a near-capital offense and make it so that the person who has committed such a crime must give up any healthy organs to the needs of society's more deserving. We take from the ones who have no regard for others, to make the way easier for others who have need.

That criminal has literally pounds of usable liver tissue, at least two eyes, cochlear tissues, a lung, a kidney, bone marrow, larynx, several square feet of skin and scalp tissue, blood cells (both kinds) and plasma to extract ...

We could likely find new ways of using the entire body and only keeping the least amount of the criminal's body tissues alive as donor material for those who have the need.

That's a great idea.  He could donate both his corneas to help two others see instead of getting acid put in his eyes. 

I wonder if one of his corneas could be given to the woman he blinded?

she deserves both. and his penis just for fun.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 07:30:12 AM »

macabre. but i have no tolerance for fucks who blind people, so yeah. better than letting that bastard go free.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 07:38:55 AM »
He should be ordered to get down on all fours and become her seeing-eye dog.   :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 07:40:14 AM »
He should be ordered to get down on all fours and become her seeing-eye dog.   :laugh:

:plus:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »

I like that to, as an added choice.  Let em choose, its so much better than way. >:D  I would have his ogans and ship donated after he died though, anyway, weither he liked it or not.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

I like that to, as an added choice.  Let em choose, its so much better than way. >:D  I would have his ogans and ship donated after he died though, anyway, weither he liked it or not.

It symbolizes a repressing tone, its to make him feel a certain way, its part of the punishment, the last part.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »
Bad president where will it end let him rot in solitary Iranian jails must really suck
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw