Author Topic: hypermobility  (Read 1074 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: hypermobility
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
Fitness includes flexability,  I am very flexable, sometimes doing 2 stretching sessions a day.

I am also strong in the area of my brain know for balancing the body.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
My daughter and son both crew on their toenails when they think nobodies looking
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
My daughter and son both crew on their toenails when they think nobodies looking

I know there watching, myself, I am trying not to do something like that, its just that certain things bother me, and I never get sick. 
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »
I'm very not-flexible, especially bending forwards- I do cardio every day and stretch after that, so I've improved a little, but not much.

I guess I can do other bending stuff that surprises people though- I think it was being able to lie flat on my back with a leg tucked up beside me (so my heel was against my hip) with no discomfort that a couple of friends deemed a talent.  Is that actually hard?  I think maybe my hip joints are flexible but my tendons are short or something- I can pretty easily get my feet to my face, too (again, though, didn't know it was supposed to be hard!).
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 01:49:54 PM »
I read that some people suggested stretching before workouts to, to improve performance, but I honestly don't do that.  It last about a half hour, if I remember correctly.

Oh yeah, PMS Elle,  keep it up, good job.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 02:19:34 PM »

No, it's not really cool - more like sort of gross, but the real question is ...

Don't "THINK,"  Alex - answer quickly!

Can you suck your own dick?

No
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »

No, it's not really cool - more like sort of gross, but the real question is ...

No
You've TRIED?

I only saw clerks all the way through once but to the best of my knowlegde we're getting into another quotefest here.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »
I guess I can do other bending stuff that surprises people though- I think it was being able to lie flat on my back with a leg tucked up beside me (so my heel was against my hip) with no discomfort that a couple of friends deemed a talent.  Is that actually hard? 
I can do that easily as well both legs at the same time. I have seen people that can barely get the top of their feet flat on the floor. I didn't know this one was flexibility, just being able to stretch the thigh muscles or something. It is cool that it could be a talent. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »

My daughter bites her toenails too.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »
I guess I can do other bending stuff that surprises people though- I think it was being able to lie flat on my back with a leg tucked up beside me (so my heel was against my hip) with no discomfort that a couple of friends deemed a talent.  Is that actually hard? 
I can do that easily as well both legs at the same time. I have seen people that can barely get the top of their feet flat on the floor. I didn't know this one was flexibility, just being able to stretch the thigh muscles or something. It is cool that it could be a talent. :)
Yeah, both legs are still easy- it was indeed cool to have people seem impressed with how flexible I am.  It was like having someone be impressed with how tall I am.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

No
You've TRIED?

I only saw clerks all the way through once but to the best of my knowlegde we're getting into another quotefest here.
I tried to put my face to my crotch before, but I was wearing jeans and it was to see if I could get to my zipper with my teeth.   I didn't come close really.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 12:34:34 PM »

No
You've TRIED?

I tried to put my face to my crotch before, but I was wearing jeans and it was to see if I could get to my zipper with my teeth.   I didn't come close really.
You know, trying to unzip your jeans with your MOUTH flies in the face of conventional social etiquette.  If you're ever around someone you're trying to impress, you might want to zip your lip about that particular stunt, fastenating though it be.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:37:33 PM by PMS Elle »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »

I might be able to do that, but I have no need to.  Its not worth impressing anyone either.   I don't go all crazy like everyone else, because I do almost everything to the highest calibur, even starving.

No
You've TRIED?

I tried to put my face to my crotch before, but I was wearing jeans and it was to see if I could get to my zipper with my teeth.   I didn't come close really.
You know, trying to unzip your jeans with your MOUTH flies in the face of conventional social etiquette.  If you're ever around someone you're trying to impress, you might want to zip your lip about that particular stunt, fastenating though it be.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
i can tuck my legs like that, easy. i can also touch the floor bending down with my legs straight, i used to get my palms to the floor too as a kid. now i'm a bit stiff. :(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »
i can tuck my legs like that, easy. i can also touch the floor bending down with my legs straight, i used to get my palms to the floor too as a kid. now i'm a bit stiff. :(
That's what he said.