Author Topic: Adolf Hitler Campbell  (Read 1094 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Adolf Hitler Campbell
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »
What I don't trust are conspiracy theories. I know DYFS and they must have had a lot of evidence against the family to take away the kids like that. People who admire a murderer like that enough to name their kids after them aren't right in the head.
Put it this way, if/when you have kids, they might turn around and say as you are on the spectrum you are an unfit parent. Then you never see your kids again, because as someone who is not an NT you are "not right in the head". It could easily happen, the system really sucks.

:agreed: :grrr:

Also agree heavily. When the media spotlights on anything (seems to be child protection at the moment) it's worth thinking about what kind of new laws could be brought in.

I agree with your statement, but in this case it would be more likely that a law banning "abusive" names would be passed (not saying I would agree or disagree if such a law was passed though).

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »
Poor Carla thinks good of Big Brother.

Poor lit is paranoid and only thinks in black and white. He can never see a gray area.

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2009, 05:20:01 PM »
I'm brave and enlightened.  8)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 09:16:19 AM »
Actually lit you're on the right track, but you're slightly misled. I'd be glad to talk to you about it sometime.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 09:22:22 AM »
Ditto.  ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 09:27:45 AM »
Well I like the fact that you believe the power actually lies with the people. But I think its folly to think there can be a world where everyone is equal. Happiness will always exist on top of sadness.

The trick is, I am fine with my rich ass overlords until they try and turn me into a true slave. If they try and take away my weapons, and my rights as a human being, they'll regret it, because i'm not the only one who thinks this way, and has the training and the means to back up their claims.

We will not win in a war, but I am of the mind to take millions of dollars worth of property and several lives with me in a suicidal rampage of crimes against our masters if things come to that.

They know this, and THAT is why they will not cross the line. They are slowly trying to tame us, and make us numb before they completely enslave the working class. And yes I believe classes still exist.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 12:36:23 AM »
In the picture, the kid's long hair makes him look like a faggot. I thought the Nazis gas-chambered homos, yet he's named Adolf Hitler Campbell and his parents let him look like a poofter. I'm not sure his parents are really in tune with Naziism. I remember seeing an interview with the dad who said he named his kids that way because they would be the only people in the world with those names.
I'm never offensive.

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 01:32:35 AM »