Author Topic: Alex Plank is getting sued...  (Read 9025 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Alex Plank is getting sued...
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »
I hock loogies. I can spit pretty far too.

Same here! If I swallow too much I get nauseous. Spitting it out is the most environmentally friendly way to do it. It is a natural function to excrete such things. I don't understand why people get so bothered by it. I only spit in the grass/plants or the street where people are less likely to encounter it, as a courtesy to society. I spit constantly while I'm driving. I've been attacked several times over the years for spitting on other cars accidentally and they chased me down, all pissed off. ::)

Some cultures feel that spitting is the utmost insult anyone can show to another person or to the very face of nature itself. I am not one of them, but as natural as some bodily functions seem to be to some of us, there are other people who see certain bodily functions as more spiritual than functional and those people may be quite easy to insult with even the slightest reference to what they hold as Reserved-For-The-Holy-Ones. Those bodily functions must be pursued only within the spiritual presence and with the blessing of the Holy.
Spitting is serious shit!! I have seen fights begin over a simple bit of misrendered spittle.

I have none of that superstitious influence as a part of my own mind, but if you spat a loogie on my car windshield, I too might want "satisfaction,"  of some sort.

:indeed:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2009, 05:29:38 AM »
I had several run ins with Lau-sy. Fucking fuckhead.
So, you think he is Lausy too.  :clap: I'm glad it wasn't just me then. Sinsbadly was okay sometimes but other times as mad as a cut snake. Markety Mark reminded me of a prissy middle-aged lady. Couldn't really work Quatermass out.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2009, 09:08:49 AM »
I had several run ins with Lau-sy. Fucking fuckhead.
So, you think he is Lausy too.  :clap: I'm glad it wasn't just me then. Sinsbadly was okay sometimes but other times as mad as a cut snake. Markety Mark reminded me of a prissy middle-aged lady. Couldn't really work Quatermass out.

Lau is a gigantic faggot.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2009, 09:10:15 AM »

Same here! If I swallow too much I get nauseous. Spitting it out is the most environmentally friendly way to do it. It is a natural function to excrete such things. I don't understand why people get so bothered by it. I only spit in the grass/plants or the street where people are less likely to encounter it, as a courtesy to society. I spit constantly while I'm driving. I've been attacked several times over the years for spitting on other cars accidentally and they chased me down, all pissed off. ::)

I'm gonna make it an over-exaggerated point to spit on people's belongings from now on. Its difficult to kick my ass because aside from aspergers I have several other "mental differences", and I have been blatantly told I had "crazy retard strength".

p.s. I like to fight. A lot.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:12:18 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »
"Crazy retard strength"? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2009, 11:04:56 AM »
Yeah thats what they said. I dunno either. I assumed it meant out of control or something.
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »
"Crazy retard strength"? :-\

Never heard it called that, but I've seen it before.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »
When a spazz gets really pissed off, he gets "retard strength".

TheoK

« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »
Like Popeye on spinach.  :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

Sort of, but probably more like an average person on a full charge of adrenaline.

... more fun to think of retards getting pissed off and going "all Slingblade"  on people that pissed them off.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 03:29:24 PM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2009, 03:31:31 PM »

Sort of, but probably more like an average person on a full charge of adrenaline.

... more fun to think of retards getting pissed off and going "all Slingblade"  on people that pissed them off.

When I get really angry, which rarely happens nowadays, I get so pissed that I get small bleedings under the skin in my face.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2009, 03:46:11 PM »

Some cultures feel that spitting is the utmost insult anyone can show to another person or to the very face of nature itself. I am not one of them, but as natural as some bodily functions seem to be to some of us, there are other people who see certain bodily functions as more spiritual than functional and those people may be quite easy to insult with even the slightest reference to what they hold as Reserved-For-The-Holy-Ones. Those bodily functions must be pursued only within the spiritual presence and with the blessing of the Holy.
Spitting is serious shit!! I have seen fights begin over a simple bit of misrendered spittle.

While I understand other cultures have their beliefs, I do not understand the logic that I am responsible for meeting another culture's beliefs whether I am in that culture or not. That seems to place one set of ideals above another, which doesn't respect the other beliefs. I'll respect people to live their lives their way, but demand the same in return. Otherwise they can fuck off.

With regards to accidentally spitting on your property, I agree and understand that being upsetting to people, as it is a violation of one's personal space/property. However, chasing someone down and attacking them violently is extremely immature and barbaric. If I did it on purpose, as in we were having words and I spit on you or somethign of yours, then whatever. I still don't believe in violence. but that can be a form of assault. The response should be of equal measure, but we know that is not the case.

To make my point clear, I do take into account my surroundings and the potential interaction of other people with my excretions, but I cannot always properly compensate for wind and other forces of nature.

Oh yeah, as an abomination to nature itself...I say whatever! ::) Seriously, our excretions are nutritious for most other life forms, so sharing them is actually good for the environment. Maybe sans the methane gas.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »

When I get really angry, which rarely happens nowadays, I get so pissed that I get small bleedings under the skin in my face.

That can't be good, but neither was my old habit of hitting all the wrong things when I got "that pissed,"  causing longitudinal, hairline compression fractures to my metacarpal bones.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »

While I understand other cultures have their beliefs, I do not understand the logic that I am responsible for meeting another culture's beliefs whether I am in that culture or not. That seems to place one set of ideals above another, which doesn't respect the other beliefs. I'll respect people to live their lives their way, but demand the same in return. Otherwise they can fuck off.

With regards to accidentally spitting on your property, I agree and understand that being upsetting to people, as it is a violation of one's personal space/property. However, chasing someone down and attacking them violently is extremely immature and barbaric. If I did it on purpose, as in we were having words and I spit on you or somethign of yours, then whatever. I still don't believe in violence. but that can be a form of assault. The response should be of equal measure, but we know that is not the case.

To make my point clear, I do take into account my surroundings and the potential interaction of other people with my excretions, but I cannot always properly compensate for wind and other forces of nature.

Oh yeah, as an abomination to nature itself...I say whatever! ::) Seriously, our excretions are nutritious for most other life forms, so sharing them is actually good for the environment. Maybe sans the methane gas.

... and our very breath, to hear some WACKOs talk about it, but I'm a horticulturist at heart (though somewhat frustrated, right now).

Don't worry, I would NOT chase anyone down. I was mainly joking around and pointing out one of the curious ways other people's superstitions can cause them to behave.

Here's an idea ...

"Your right to drive your car ends where ever my spit goes. Deal with it!"   :eyelash:

On a similar note, I have had people drive around the block, stop on the street, get out of their car to interrupt me from mowing my grass to tell me that a rock flew up from my mower and hit their car. They then asked me something like what I was going to do about it. BASTARDS!

My response is usually along the lines of ... "Help me to try and understand this. You saw that someone was mowing their grass, creating a dangerous situation for you to drive through and you chose to continue driving down that street, knowing full well that dangerous work was happening there, yet somehow you expect ME to be responsible for your poor choice?" 

To begin with, I don't have any fucking rocks in my lawn. It may be possible that a small pebble from the road landed there and my next mowing tossed it back out towards the street, but it would not be anything big enough to even scratch paint.
I honestly think that some people just want to be dickheads, sometimes.