Author Topic: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.  (Read 13589 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »
LOL

I got you to ignore me. You're such an intense troll  :lol:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
I meant change who I am. If the woman and I really loved each other, then we shouldn't need to change anything about ourselves. I am adult enough of course to understand that certain aspects of my life would need to be changed. Just not my personality.

I hate it when they suggest I wear a different type of clothing, or suggest changes in my personality. If you like someone enough to interrupt your day for them, they should be extremely compatible with you. Am I right?
Lol, they should be worth the effort, yes.

Oh yeah. You asked me about qualities that were attractive. Well i'm not some braggart, but I stay in very good shape, and take very good care of my appearance. I'm quite ambitious, and i'm always looking for a new goal to top my last one. I enjoy a variety of foods and music, and I like to try new things. I tend to be pretty witty, and unlike other as people, I can be pretty damn silly at times. I'm not boring in other words. :P

Does all this answer well enough?   :laugh:
Well, you said specific stuff you'd want her to do for you- what would you do for her?

Hahaha. I don'y actually know. Depends on what she wants me to do.
Knowing might help.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
I meant change who I am. If the woman and I really loved each other, then we shouldn't need to change anything about ourselves. I am adult enough of course to understand that certain aspects of my life would need to be changed. Just not my personality.

I hate it when they suggest I wear a different type of clothing, or suggest changes in my personality. If you like someone enough to interrupt your day for them, they should be extremely compatible with you. Am I right?

Oh yeah. You asked me about qualities that were attractive. Well i'm not some braggart, but I stay in very good shape, and take very good care of my appearance. I'm quite ambitious, and i'm always looking for a new goal to top my last one. I enjoy a variety of foods and music, and I like to try new things. I tend to be pretty witty, and unlike other as people, I can be pretty damn silly at times. I'm not boring in other words. :P

Does all this answer well enough?   :laugh:
Well, you said specific stuff you'd want her to do for you- what would you do for her?

Knowing might help.  :P

I'm really not sure. Do you mean emotional support wise? Helping around the house? In bed?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
rage you pussy you block that easy? :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »

I'm really not sure. Do you mean emotional support wise? Helping around the house? In bed?
Haha- well, maybe that ideal girl of yours will be with you for your hot body and your goal setting, but yeah, I'd say those types of things become pretty salient in longer-term relationships.

Is that something you don't usually think about?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2009, 07:52:46 PM »

Haha- well, maybe that ideal girl of yours will be with you for your hot body and your goal setting, but yeah, I'd say those types of things become pretty salient in longer-term relationships.

Is that something you don't usually think about?
Umm. Is there something else? ???
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »
rage you pussy you block that easy? :P

Actually yes. When I see they are completely devoted to trolling the board, and I cannot convince them to leave. My time is too valuable to waste on a bratty child.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »
Aren't you capable of ignoring someone without your computer doing it for you?

Or is the temptation to devote your attention to me too stong?  :moon:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »
i'd say :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »
He wants me inside him :indeed:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »
I'm not probing for a specific answer, but it seemed kind of interesting that the things you had to offer were entirely traits you have that you think are desirable.  There was a "I woudln't do _____ for a girl," (change) but no "I would do _____ for a girl."  So, I wondered if that was a part you didn't think about, or just didn't mention.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2009, 08:04:42 PM »
I'm not probing for a specific answer, but it seemed kind of interesting that the things you had to offer were entirely traits you have that you think are desirable.  There was a "I woudln't do _____ for a girl," (change) but no "I would do _____ for a girl."  So, I wondered if that was a part you didn't think about, or just didn't mention.

OH. Well I wouldn't completely change my wardrobe for a girl, but if she had purchased a shirt or something she'd like me to wear, I wouldn't have problems wearing it. I wouldn't change most aspects of my personality for a girl, but I would change other things about it upon request. For example: I might be too blunt or harsh, I might make serious attempts to soften it up a bit.

Do you mean like that?
I will never stop...

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

OH. Well I wouldn't completely change my wardrobe for a girl, but if she had purchased a shirt or something she'd like me to wear, I wouldn't have problems wearing it. I wouldn't change most aspects of my personality for a girl, but I would change other things about it upon request. For example: I might be too blunt or harsh, I might make serious attempts to soften it up a bit.

Do you mean like that?
Lol, no, I don't mean what else you'd change.  I mean what you'd have to offer in relation to her, not just in relation to you.

OK, basic example, maybe it'll help, maybe it won't.  Two things I'd say I can offer a guy are that I try to stay in shape/take care of my appearance (a desirable trait), and that I never cheat on my partners (a desirable way of behaving in a relationship).

What are your ways of behaving/what would they be?  You said you're witty and silly- does it usually make girls laugh?  What other good effects do you have?  That type of thing.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »

Do you mean like that?
Lol, no, I don't mean what else you'd change.  I mean what you'd have to offer in relation to her, not just in relation to you.

OK, basic example, maybe it'll help, maybe it won't.  Two things I'd say I can offer a guy are that I try to stay in shape/take care of my appearance (a desirable trait), and that I never cheat on my partners (a desirable way of behaving in a relationship).

What are your ways of behaving/what would they be?  You said you're witty and silly- does it usually make girls laugh?  What other good effects do you have?  That type of thing.

Yeah ok. Well I would also always maintain my appearance. And yeah I am pretty good at making girls laugh. I would also not cheat on my partner in a committed relationship. I also plan to be quite secure in the future financially, so she would not need to worry about me mooching off of her and such. She wouldn't have to be afraid of me physically beating her (I know some guys out there throw temper tantrums, I don't.). And for the most part, i'd never embarass her by acting like a child. I've been responsible and down to earth since I was a toddler.
I will never stop...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2009, 05:18:55 AM »
Rage, have you moved into your new place yet, if so, what is it like?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae