Educational

Author Topic: Death penalty for 8 year old  (Read 1155 times)

Offline klox

• Constant Poster
Re: Death penalty for 8 year old
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »

This 300% increase is not only alarming, they claim, but supports their argument that the failure to use the death penalty in these cases actually is encouraging youth to kill. They reason that the increase is due to the fact that the death penalty was not sought against the first child charged with murder. According to their spokesman, if the death penalty had been sought in the first case, then the others would clearly been deterred.

Yep, too many gay couples and too few child executions are definitely what's wrong with the US these days.

Encouraging? Because 8 year olds are omniscient of everything that occurs in a country? Fuck off.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 09:58:22 PM »
They better have more than that video an adult could get of of that so called confession let alone an 8 year old. They need real evidence Fuck I can get my 10 year old to say almost anything with enough badgering and these were professional badgerers 

Yes, that is what I was thinking too.

If the only evidence is this so-called confession, then I don't think that the eight year old kid even committed the crime at all. 

He was questioned by two female police officers without an attorney or even a parent or guardan present.  He was never read his Miranda rights, not that an eight year old would have even understood them anyway.  To start with, he said that he was about two houses down from his home when he saw a white car "driving pretty fast" in front of his house. Then, he said, he saw Romans lying on the ground. The boy said he ran over to Romans, then ran inside the house calling for his father.  "I said, 'Dad, Dad,' " the boy said. "And then I went upstairs, and then I saw him, and there was blood all over his face, and I think I touched it ... and I didn't hear anything, and I just saw blood and I cried for about 30 minutes, just crying right next to him."

The police who questioned him lied to him and badgered him into confessing. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 10:00:12 PM »
Ugh, that feels sick. Wanting to put an 8 year old to death. I thought the capital punishment age was now 18? Did they decide to lower it to 8 now?  ::)

What has our country come too. Pretty soon we be arresting five year old for killing someone and locking them away. We're already arresting kids young as five. I didn't have a problem with it at first but now I think it is getting way out of hand. One time a six year old was arrested for slapping a girl's butt on the playground. They don't understand sexual harassment or understand right from wrong.

And they are blaming the murder on gay couples saying that's what happens when we allow it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »
They better have more than that video an adult could get of of that so called confession let alone an 8 year old. They need real evidence Fuck I can get my 10 year old to say almost anything with enough badgering and these were professional badgerers 

Yes, that is what I was thinking too.

If the only evidence is this so-called confession, then I don't think that the eight year old kid even committed the crime at all. 

He was questioned by two female police officers without an attorney or even a parent or guardan present.  He was never read his Miranda rights, not that an eight year old would have even understood them anyway.  To start with, he said that he was about two houses down from his home when he saw a white car "driving pretty fast" in front of his house. Then, he said, he saw Romans lying on the ground. The boy said he ran over to Romans, then ran inside the house calling for his father.  "I said, 'Dad, Dad,' " the boy said. "And then I went upstairs, and then I saw him, and there was blood all over his face, and I think I touched it ... and I didn't hear anything, and I just saw blood and I cried for about 30 minutes, just crying right next to him."

The police who questioned him lied to him and badgered him into confessing. 

He sounds innocent then. Children can be easily be lead to falsly confess to a crime because a grown up tells them to say they did it. The officer should ought to be arrested. Hope the kid will be found innocent.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »
It's undoubtedly brave to kill. They should reward him instead.  :angel:

I bet those faggots undoubtedly raised the psycho brat on online FPS' before they unleashed him out into the real world to hunt down 'dem sandniggers.

You know what? That sounds ridiculous, but its actually more likely than you think. :o
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 06:13:47 AM »
The story is bullshit. The Supreme Court ruled in 2005 that murderers 16 and 17 could not be subject to the Death Penalty. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A62584-2005Mar1.html

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »
Yeah dude but unfortunately we have people always changing the rules. I have no doubts that they'll try and take firearms away from american citizens in the next decade. And that sir, is a constitutional right.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 10:35:34 AM »
Then it's time for you to revolt. They have betrayed America. Kill them! Sic semper tyrannis!  :litigious: :arrr: :flames:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 10:42:57 AM »
Yeah lit. I agree. The bastard government in america is slowly trying to make us more and more dependednt and ignorant. Too bad some of the citizens are military trained like me, and think outside the box enough to see what is happening.

I do see a revolution happening in future america if things keep going the way they are, to be honest. And I can tell you i'll be on the side that promises freedom. Always.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »
Good.  :) :plus:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 02:41:30 PM »
The story is bullshit. The Supreme Court ruled in 2005 that murderers 16 and 17 could not be subject to the Death Penalty. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A62584-2005Mar1.html

Thanks for this information.

:plus:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »
Thanks to my former death penalty obsession, I already knew they outlawed Juvenile capital punishment. In 1988, they raised it to 16. I think it was 14 before.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 06:22:12 PM »
Thanks to my former death penalty obsession, I already knew they outlawed Juvenile capital punishment. In 1988, they raised it to 16. I think it was 14 before.

They should just outlaw it period in my opinion for everyone
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »
Yeah dude but unfortunately we have people always changing the rules. I have no doubts that they'll try and take firearms away from american citizens in the next decade. And that sir, is a constitutional right.
Re; the 2nd Amendment, you are preaching to the choir. NRA Patron member here.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 11:55:09 PM »
Re; the 2nd Amendment, you are preaching to the choir. NRA Patron member here.

Then you are right there with me, friend. 8)
I will never stop...