Start here > Ask Away Threads

Ask Lit

(1/64) > >>

Parts:
I'm sure you have one but it's so far down I could not find it.
So are you a Nazi/ Fascist or an anarchist the two really are not compatible.  Do you prefer a strong government or none at all   

TheoK:
I used to be a neo-Nazi when I was younger, but now I'm an anarcho-primitivist. I still find the racial concept useful, though, and I think every culture has its own place. Islam doesn't belong in the Western world, for instance.

I prefer no government at all.

Parts:
I would prefer none also but see it as impractical and tend toward limited government .  Anarcho-primitivism makes more sense than Nazism but do you have what the skills it would take to survive in that type environment?  It would not be easy you and me would probably be dead or at the end of our lives by our age in a hunter gatherer society.  I have thought of trying to be more self sufficient but not to the point of giving up my tech now that I have it

TheoK:
I have lived rather primitiv, though unfortunately we have never hunted in our family, except for grandpa. I don't think you need to go directly back to the stone age but to somewhere before the industrial revolution.

Christopher McCandless:

--- Quote from: TheoK on December 20, 2008, 07:18:47 PM ---I used to be a neo-Nazi when I was younger, but now I'm an anarcho-primitivist. I still find the racial concept useful, though, and I think every culture has its own place. Islam doesn't belong in the Western world, for instance.

I prefer no government at all.

--- End quote ---
I am quite interested in the how as to getting to a state of Anarcho-primitivism - surely this would involve somewhere down the line of massively reducing the worlds populations levels.

As for the technology argument, I believe more technological progress will bring down NT society - in fact it should provide us with an opportunity to replace it with our own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version