Author Topic: antipsychotics  (Read 6836 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: antipsychotics
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2008, 02:53:36 PM »
Though I also mostly don't give a fuck about the NT infested piece-of-shit world outside my house or at least outside my village.
:minusevil: I disagree with the term NT infested TheoK. Through out my time in the military, college and the work force there have been non Autist people who have provided help and advice when I needed it just because it was their nature to do so. Danny Thomas is about as neurotypical as they come and he founded St. Jude's Childrens Hospital without the benefit of autism.   
The fact is that we should not have to go to them for advice - or need nice NT's to help us out. Society should not be structured in such a way that we are dependent on NT's to teach us how to play by their rules.

Reality check: the majority of people are neurotypical. Don't blame them for your shortcomings.
I certainly can blame them for how they have defined their social structure and society - and then force it upon us.

are you completely oblivious, or what?  don't you realise that most people haven't even heard of AS?

TheoK

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »
Damned,  I don't misspell, but I mistype:-\

I've actually gotten a reward from the German consulate in Gothenburg for my German skills in elementary school. I was also "official" the best at history in my high school.  8)
I got a few awards too at school - including most likely to a be a dictator :D

That's because you have leader material in you.  :)

TheoK

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
Though I also mostly don't give a fuck about the NT infested piece-of-shit world outside my house or at least outside my village.
:minusevil: I disagree with the term NT infested TheoK. Through out my time in the military, college and the work force there have been non Autist people who have provided help and advice when I needed it just because it was their nature to do so. Danny Thomas is about as neurotypical as they come and he founded St. Jude's Childrens Hospital without the benefit of autism.   
The fact is that we should not have to go to them for advice - or need nice NT's to help us out. Society should not be structured in such a way that we are dependent on NT's to teach us how to play by their rules.

Reality check: the majority of people are neurotypical. Don't blame them for your shortcomings.
I certainly can blame them for how they have defined their social structure and society - and then force it upon us.

are you completely oblivious, or what?  don't you realise that most people haven't even heard of AS?

Because they're ignorant jerks. Another reason why they shouldn't be in a position to tell us anything or make us do anything.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2008, 02:58:49 PM »

Oh - but they have bullied the quiet kid in the corner for being too bright haven't they, or shunned the old eccentric for being slightly "odd". Just because they don't use the label, doesn't mean they don't know who we are!

TheoK

« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »

Oh - but they have bullied the quiet kid in the corner for being too bright haven't they, or shunned the old eccentric for being slightly "odd". Just because they don't use the label, doesn't mean they don't know who we are!

:plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2008, 03:01:34 PM »
do you know about ankylosing spondylitis?  or lupus?  or macular degneration?  or vascular dementia?

does not knowing make you an ignorant jerk?  no (although you are one, anyway, for other reasons).

:hahaha:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »
do you know about ankylosing spondylitis?  or lupus?  or macular degneration?  or vascular dementia?

does not knowing make you an ignorant jerk?  
Actually I do know about all of them - but lets say you did manage to pull out an example here :)

But what I do know is that I havent beaten up or shunned anyone for having any of those conditions, or any other condition for that matter.
no (although you are one, anyway, for other reasons).

:hahaha:
Go for it...

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2008, 03:06:22 PM »

See if this makes you feel better.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »
I have beaten up other kids for being bullied - and they moved me from that school for it.

TheoK

« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2008, 03:07:24 PM »

Oh, an argument on odeon-level.  ::)

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2008, 03:11:00 PM »

Oh, an argument on odeon-level.  ::)

Oh, so I'm supposed to argue on some juvenile level about a bunch of whining, instead of make a single photo comment?

I'm not arguing, anyway, but I don't see the point in whining about all that shit, still.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »

:yawn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2008, 03:18:54 PM »

You can, but it will make you look silly.
Not at all - especially when we reform their society.

Let's see... Is it likely that 0.5% of the population is allowed to reorganise the society now defined by the other 95.5%?

You will look extremely silly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2008, 03:19:37 PM »

The short answer, obviously, is "yes".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2008, 03:20:01 PM »
Damned,  I don't misspell, but I mistype:-\

I've actually gotten a reward from the German consulate in Gothenburg for my German skills in elementary school. I was also "official" the best at history in my high school.  8)
I got a few awards too at school - including most likely to a be a dictator :D

That's because you have leader material in you.  :)

:LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO:

- Albert Einstein