Author Topic: Tell us your sad confessions  (Read 5825 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Tell us your sad confessions
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 12:20:52 PM »
I am 26 and I still can't drive, except when I am aurosed sexually or annoyed :laugh:

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 12:21:24 PM »
I'm 23 I have some toys in my apartment.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
I'm 23 I have some toys in my apartment.

I don't see anything wrong with that, just ignore others.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 01:13:46 PM »
I'm not the only one here with toys, two others have also confessed they have toys too.

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »
I am 26 and I still can't drive, except when I am aurosed sexually or annoyed :laugh:

Uhm, you mean you don't have a license? That's not the same as not being able to drive. I could drive at 13, without a license of course.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »
While I have a license and I can't drive.

TheoK

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »
That's pretty common. Most women and older folk can't drive, despite having a license.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 02:00:34 PM »
I meant as in never driving before. I don't even own a car.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »
Who says the confessions have to be about playing with kids' toys?  :laugh:

good point.  actually, i rarely play with kids' toys, i just play with things like those little biodegradable curly things you get as packaging for delicate things, and stuff llke that.

i was just following the theme of the majority of the posts before mine (yours being an exception).

still can't think of anything i would describe as sad, though...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2008, 02:55:40 PM »
I am 26 and I still play with a toy, a sex toy, if when I can fit in :o :laugh:

/refrains from comment.

I can find a cartoon I will watch, but their is usually swearing or obnoxious humor.

I confess,  I am 26 and I still wet myself at night :wanker: :laugh:

I confess, I ate chocolate covered...............goji berry :wanker:    Goji berry is richer in protein than acai, which has as much protein as an egg.  It has more than bee pollen, which is 7x a steak.  Goji berry induces superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant enzyme.  This sod, can reverse an aspect of an arterial diease.
chocolate liquior, rubber buns and lick her :laugh:

goji berries taste like fucking shit - vile things.  :puke:  actually, not a bad taste, just not much of one at all.  i composted the ones i bought.  yuck.

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 02:57:21 PM »

I owned a car before I had a license. A red Volkswagen 1302.  8)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 02:58:51 PM »

I owned a car before I had a license. A red Volkswagen 1302.  8)

and do you still run it up and down the carpet, going "brrrrrum, brrrrrum"?

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »
No, I sold it for 10000 kronor and got a Volvo for free from my grandfather.  8)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »
I had been driving since I was 15 but had my lisence since I was almost 17. My parents had extra cars so I took myself to school and back and to my own doctor appointments.

I didn't drive illegally of course, I did driver's ed and we all took turns to drive after school. I loved it and it was fun to see kids goof up. One time i almost drove into a mini van because I meant to hit the break but instead I hit the gas pedal but the teacher put on the break. We had a break in the passenger seat for the teacher to use. It was put in. We all had learner's permits.

One time my teacher told me if I hit a cat, I would get 100 points for it on my driver's test and I told him "No way. I would do it in a video game but not in real life." Then he told me I took it too literal and he was just joking. He loved to joke and watch me take him seriously, then after a while I stopped listening to him and he thought I had finally learned. I liked him, he was nice. His stories were funny, even if I did buy them. Then I started telling him at age 16 "Are you serious?" "You're joking" "Be serious." Sometimes he was serious and I thought he was pulling my leg again.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »
Oh come on now, we can do better than this.

I'm 41, this summer I was caught by the neighbors on my son's skateboard, playing in the sprinkler, throwing water balloons, and on the slip n' slide.

I still play with Legos, I watch Chowder, Naruto, & any Samurai Jack episode I can find, can't wait until my son opens his Wii this Christmas so that I can finally play Mario Galaxy, can probably name more Pokemon than my son's friends from helping him collect cards, and I have Animal Crossing on my DS, a mini bop-it & simon in my purse to kill boredom.

Growing old is manditory, growing up is optional. :green:

Mario Galaxy is mint.. wouldn't say its for kids either.