Author Topic: The United States of America are...German!  (Read 6425 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: The United States of America are...German!
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »
Does that mean that all the people from Europe who want to be Americans are already here and our next war will be with Europe?

No, because all Europeans who want can't go there because you have strict immigration laws.

So, tell me why that's a bad thing.

Your next war will either be with Iran, despite that Obama is president, or a civil war because Obama is president.

Nah, we won't fight over our new president, except in the usual way.

As far as Iran, we have a well publicised plan for staying out of any armed conflict with them as well as alternate plans. The Iranians also know of the expectations placed upon them by most of the free world's powers. It's like getting a speeding ticket, Tig. You can easily prevent them. You know what is going to happen if you do certain things. Iran can prevent an invasion of her soil.

I also doubt that our "Chicago-Tough"  President Elect will be as easy to influence with FUD presented by military advisers, filling him with cowboy daydreams, as was our lame duck President.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
based on affinity, freedom, and openness."

That is the only attractive part in my opinion. To be fair though Theo, a lot of what I see you talk about usually has to do with hating something.

In short terms: society is not there for you or me, it's there for the rich and powerful. Therefore, it must be torn down and the powerful must surrender their power to the individuals.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2008, 01:13:12 PM »
:tinfoil:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »
So, tell me why that's a bad thing.

It's not a bad thing, as long at it keeps out the 3rd world scum we have comming  into most European countries. It's a bad thing when it prevents decent northern and western Europeans to move to the USA.

Nah, we won't fight over our new president, except in the usual way.

As far as Iran, we have a well publicised plan for staying out of any armed conflict with them as well as alternate plans. The Iranians also know of the expectations placed upon them by most of the free world's powers. It's like getting a speeding ticket, Tig. You can easily prevent them. You know what is going to happen if you do certain things. Iran can prevent an invasion of her soil.

I also doubt that our "Chicago-Tough"  President Elect will be as easy to influence with FUD presented by military advisers, filling him with cowboy daydreams, as was our lame duck President.

You can never know that for sure. Kennedy was the one who dragged the USA into the Vietnam war, but that is forgotten, since he got shot long before the war went disastrous for you.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »

That is the only attractive part in my opinion. To be fair though Theo, a lot of what I see you talk about usually has to do with hating something.

In short terms: society is not there for you or me, it's there for the rich and powerful. Therefore, it must be torn down and the powerful must surrender their power to the individuals.

When you actually find enough people to accomplish this, i'll be interested. But still, in a few generations there would be problems with the society you fought to create anyway. Possibly even worse than before.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

When you actually find enough people to accomplish this, i'll be interested. But still, in a few generations there would be problems with the society you fought to create anyway. Possibly even worse than before.

We don't want a "society" at all. We want free individuals; no military, no police, no authorities; to each his own in a totally literal sense. Only totally voluntarily agreements among free individuals should be accepted.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:24:44 PM by TheoK »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »
We don't want a "society" at all. We wan't free individuals; no military, no police, no authorities; to each his own in a totally literal sense. Only totally voluntarily agreements among free individuals should be accepted.

"wan't"?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »
PUI
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:41:43 PM by SovaNu »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2008, 01:27:36 PM »

We don't want a "society" at all. We want free individuals; no military, no police, no authorities; to each his own in a totally literal sense. Only totally voluntarily agreements among free individuals should be accepted.

Only children could actually believe that would work.   :poo:
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »

Maybe you should re-asses your logic process.

I would also suggest a quick perusal of history, to start. Choose any "coutry" you like.

Most citizens of the USA didn't want a war at all, neither WWI nor WWII, but Wilson and Roosevelt tricked and scared them. Lusitania...Pearl Harbor...WTC...

Not disputing that, but look more at older history.

Remember not to use our history as The Standard, as we are an exceptional nation.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »

Theodore Kazcynski isn't a child. He was a professor of mathematics at age 25 and according to some colleagues "one of the 10 most intelligent persons in the United States".

The "children" here are the average citizens, believing in "society's" lies and propaganda.

TheoK

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »

Maybe you should re-asses your logic process.

I would also suggest a quick perusal of history, to start. Choose any "coutry" you like.

Most citizens of the USA didn't want a war at all, neither WWI nor WWII, but Wilson and Roosevelt tricked and scared them. Lusitania...Pearl Harbor...WTC...

Not disputing that, but look more at older history.

Remember not to use our history as The Standard, as we are an exceptional nation.

You're not exceptional at faking an excuse for war. Gustav III dressed Swedes in Russian uniforms and let them shoot at a Swedish border post in Karelia in 1788 to get an excuse for a war with Russia. Hitler did the same thing with prisoners in Polish uniforms against a German radio station in Silesia in 1939.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2008, 01:35:28 PM »

Theodore Kazcynski isn't a child. He was a professor of mathematics at age 25 and according to some colleagues "one of the 10 most intelligent persons in the United States".

The "children" here are the average citizens, believing in "society's" lies and propaganda.

I already know about society's lies and propaganda, and I would accept it before complete anarchy.
I will never stop...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
ok i quoted the wrong thing, shows me right for PUI :orly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
Ah german. Even though I can't read it, I am pretty sure that I would not be impressed by what it says.

your loss, nimrod. :orly: :orly:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar