Educational

Author Topic: voltsjolts.  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: voltsjolts.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »
I like Your sextant avatar. :thumbup:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
no, didnt get scared off, but i did fall into work for a few days.  sometimes i do that, i get so absorbed in something that i forget about the rest of the world.  pulled my head out  now and can see other things.

Ah - yeah, I was out of town for a few days and after the first night in the hotel, I started getting a database error, so technically I wasn't checking either.

What's your work?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline voltsjolts

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 11:36:46 AM »
thanks, it's from a Ray Bradbury book called the Toynbee Convector.  one of his great works if you ask me.
Mar'ishka'harga'tae

Offline voltsjolts

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
Ah - yeah, I was out of town for a few days and after the first night in the hotel, I started getting a database error, so technically I wasn't checking either.

What's your work?
i write software, kind of hard to pin it down to just one kind.  i play around with a lot and try to keep from getting stuck into just one thing.  how about you, what kind of work are you into?
Mar'ishka'harga'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »
Computer art whenever I can get it, technical stuff and graphic design when I can't. I've been hopping between film projects recently. In a week I'm moving to Florida to start as a technical artist at EA.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline voltsjolts

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 09:16:26 PM »
Computer art whenever I can get it, technical stuff and graphic design when I can't. I've been hopping between film projects recently. In a week I'm moving to Florida to start as a technical artist at EA.
nice gig working for EA.  orlando is ok but the gulf beach is nicer i think.  i tend toward more doing corporate industrial stuff, not as much fun but pays the bills.
Mar'ishka'harga'tae