Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3403 times)

Blasted

Re: Hello
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 12:38:40 PM »
But the bible says it's wrong, you can go to hell for homosexuality you know. I want to get to heaven - do you?

Kiss my arse. I have friends who are either gay or bi. Fucking eejit.

Leave now, or thou shalt be burned!

Queer supporters go to hell.

Well I'm a lesbian, am I going to hell? :toporly:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2008, 12:39:42 PM »
Yes, you will.

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
But the bible says it's wrong, you can go to hell for homosexuality you know. I want to get to heaven - do you?

Kiss my arse. I have friends who are either gay or bi. Fucking eejit.

Leave now, or thou shalt be burned!

Queer supporters go to hell.

Well I'm a lesbian, am I going to hell? :toporly:

Of course.  That's where all the hotness goes.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »
Hello. Welcome to I2.
batcat

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
Lev 11:20  All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.   
11:23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

I must have missed all those 4-legged birds, locusts, beetles, grasshoppers and other 'flying creeping things'.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2008, 12:48:30 PM »
Hi! :angel:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
What are your views on the consumption of shellfish?  The giving of burnt offerings?  Does animal sacrifice atone for sins?  If a woman reports a rape, what should be done?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »

:evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »
I think I may see Fred Phelps when I go to the US next year, he's an idol of mine.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »
Hello some interesting opinions you have there.  Well what does the bible say about your admitted favorite water sports?

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »
I forgot to ask are you the sensitive type? :green:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

duncvis

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »
bit late for that.  :lol:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2008, 02:29:08 PM »
Yes, you will.

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

well, that's most of us fucked, then.   >:D

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

jesus fucking h. christ on a pole with a saint up his arse, it's a fundie!  yee har!   :evillaugh:

and are there any other lists of horrendous sins you could post - i don't want to miss out, and i've some free time next week.  :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2008, 02:29:55 PM »
Lev 11:20  All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.   
11:23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

I must have missed all those 4-legged birds, locusts, beetles, grasshoppers and other 'flying creeping things'.

i love leviticus - such a misunderstood chap, poor love.   >:D

duncvis

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »
I like this game. I'm still working out who's trolling who.  :orly: