Author Topic: Woofy's Here!  (Read 904 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Woofy's Here!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »
But at least it's not boring.  :laugh:

Amen sister!   :headbang2:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 12:13:04 AM »
Would that be a polyamorous relationship, then? :-\

Yeah, pretty much, complete with conflicting schedules and the occasional fit of jealousy.  :hahaha:

Hey! I'm allowed to be jealous. I didn't agree to the polyamory thing.
Only with other guys.
Oh wait....

Damn.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 12:39:05 AM »
So, how does this thing work? I'm assuming that you're one at a time?!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 12:51:08 AM »
To tell you the truth, i am more in favor of calling them modes, except now that i am in a relationship with someone who actually pays attention, i am told that i am not remembering things i said, did, heard in other modes. most frustrating. i did not start calling myself a multiple until a woman involved with jack accused him of having other people inside him. at that point we reluctantly re-considered the possibility. we had considered it years before but discarded it as we had only a few instances of memory lapse.

i have a theory that everyone has modes and that due to things like extreme stress, the modes can become more fragmented. i think this happened when we lost a job and could not figure out what was going wrong and couldn't fix it, even after asking.

but yes, mostly one at a time. sometimes i can watch , but there is only one mode i can do that with. there is another mode that sometimes influences me - not quite sure how that works.

most of my life i called them modes and when we talked i would tell people who overheard that i was talking to myself.

i am still figuring out how it works.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »
Wow, a real crazy right in our midst!
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
you shouldn't talk about yourself that way....

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 02:05:37 PM »
most fascinating i'd say :P multiple personalities are really interesting. one disorder i do not have but almost wish i did to know how it works.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »
Wow, a real crazy right in our midst!

:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 08:39:42 PM »
 :laugh: Hear that, Wolf? Your craziness is real.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 08:50:39 PM »
real what?

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 04:49:03 AM »
real crazy?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 05:20:28 AM »
Crazy is what crazy does.
"Life is like a bunch of chocolates...."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2008, 05:51:15 AM »
To tell you the truth, i am more in favor of calling them modes, except now that i am in a relationship with someone who actually pays attention, i am told that i am not remembering things i said, did, heard in other modes. most frustrating. i did not start calling myself a multiple until a woman involved with jack accused him of having other people inside him. at that point we reluctantly re-considered the possibility. we had considered it years before but discarded it as we had only a few instances of memory lapse.

i have a theory that everyone has modes and that due to things like extreme stress, the modes can become more fragmented. i think this happened when we lost a job and could not figure out what was going wrong and couldn't fix it, even after asking.

but yes, mostly one at a time. sometimes i can watch , but there is only one mode i can do that with. there is another mode that sometimes influences me - not quite sure how that works.

most of my life i called them modes and when we talked i would tell people who overheard that i was talking to myself.

I have 'modes', and my memories can get a bit blurred between them.  When I'm hypomanic, it's difficult for me to remember what it's like to not be hypomanic, and the same goes for when I'm depressed or neutral.  I get a similar thing when I'm going to sleep and start to dream a bit before I'm completely asleep; I'm suddenly able to recall my past dreams in detail, which are fuzzy and difficult to access when I'm fully awake.  Someone I was involved with once thought I was bipolar since I could change so much in what I thought and remembered and how I acted.  I've found that various drugs are useful for breaking down the barriers between the different modes, making it easier for me to unify my experiences for a short time, but I haven't done much of that sort of thing for years. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2008, 06:24:24 AM »
i have modes too but no memory loss, except my usual memory loss that is pretty consistent.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2008, 07:15:41 AM »

I have 'modes', and my memories can get a bit blurred between them.  When I'm hypomanic, it's difficult for me to remember what it's like to not be hypomanic, and the same goes for when I'm depressed or neutral.  I get a similar thing when I'm going to sleep and start to dream a bit before I'm completely asleep; I'm suddenly able to recall my past dreams in detail, which are fuzzy and difficult to access when I'm fully awake.  Someone I was involved with once thought I was bipolar since I could change so much in what I thought and remembered and how I acted.  I've found that various drugs are useful for breaking down the barriers between the different modes, making it easier for me to unify my experiences for a short time, but I haven't done much of that sort of thing for years. 

what drugs? did they work for the memories too? how long was a short time?

#Dancewithgarygopher