Educational

Author Topic: Israel...  (Read 2780 times)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
Re: Israel...
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »
You know RobertN, I used to think some what like You, but over the years I think I will side with Israel. Until all the countries that have gone or even support the Israelites destruction. The Middle East has always been a hot bed of conflict. It will always be that too. As long some of the religious Muslim Leaders keep on proclaiming the destruction of Israel. It will always be like that. The Israelites have been through a lot since the first days of the founding of Israel. It is always easy to blame Israel and Israelites for everything that is going on there in the Middle East. Arafat could have had 98% percent of the West Bank but did not take it and as long there are Palestinians will to use terrorism to why should there be a Palestinian State. Israel has faced terrorism and terrorists since the beginning of Israel. The Jews have been blamed for many things and 6 million Jews died in Europe during World War II. The World still comes against Jews around the World and whatever Israel does. Though whose has been the aggressor the Arab States all around them. Two Arab countries now have Peace Treaties with Israel if Egypt and Jordan can have Peace with Israel. Why can not the rest of them? Until that day they will not be peace in the Middle East.

No. Israel have been terrorists themselves in the early days. When the British ruled that region (up until 1948), the ancient aliens used to attack us in a similar way that Hezbollah attacks Israel now. Except we (the British) didn't bomb the hell out of the region in retaliation. Britain withdrew in 1948, leaving an absolute mess. Israel achieved what it has achieved mainly using terrorist tactics against the more powerful Arab states in 1950's and 1960's. Indeed, they had a right to defend themselves, but they still used terrorist tactics. So how dare they condemn Hezbollah for using the same tactics they themselves used in the past. The so called "Islamic Militants" are only trying to free Palestine from the ancient aliens (don't forget, they were there first).

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 05:47:29 PM »
it seems to me that all the troubles in the middle east and in africa and parts of asia are a result of brittain not cleaning their own house.

Now, poor america gets to clean up their mess all over the world.  Jesus Christ you brittish imperialist bastards.  start pointing the finger at yourselves.
Be-otches.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 06:56:06 PM »
it seems to me that all the troubles in the middle east and in africa and parts of asia are a result of brittain not cleaning their own house.

Now, poor america gets to clean up their mess all over the world.  Jesus Christ you brittish imperialist bastards.  start pointing the finger at yourselves.
Be-otches.

:laugh:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:07:46 PM by QuirkyCarla »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 07:22:02 PM »
Sorry Robert You are wrong.

The Arabs over the years tried to stop Israel from forming in the end. Especially after Word War I to the time of World War II. Check these links out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Palestine_riots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_riots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Uprising

So Who was using terrorism first?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »
i am not wrong.
it was brittish ruled until after WWII when it was given to israel as renumerations for the atrocity of the holocaust.

the just left and said here you go.

wtf.

its like cating daniel into the lions den
and brittain wasn't even going to stand as shadrack mishack or obindigo.  the US had to step in as all three.

india, all of africa and several other points around the world.

hey, what ever became of th3e falkland islands?
Misunderstood.

hiroshima

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 10:32:28 PM »
I was just reading this article:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/23/perry.tyre/index.html

about a family hit by israeli bombs... they had a picture of a burned boy who had blood coming out of his eyes.  When I clicked on the article again, they had removed the picture, and just had the less graphic picture of the mother crying over her burned baby.

edit-- both pics are back up now...

hiroshima

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 12:30:47 AM »
What is wrong with this world?

???

It's not just Israel, RobertN; Israel's actions pale in comparison to the rapacious militarism of the United States.

I just really think that after all these years and years of evolution we would have figured out a better solution to solving problems than blowing each other up.  This goes for Israel, Africa, ISlamists, everyone...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 12:49:59 AM »
maybe what the world needs is the preservative maternal instincts of women.
perhaps women should start to be the world leaders...
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 01:37:41 AM »
maybe what the world needs is the preservative maternal instincts of women.
perhaps women should start to be the world leaders...

like thatcher, golda meir and indira ghandi, you mean?

women are just as capable of being thugs as men - i cite the three examples above.  the nurturing female is as much of a stereotype as the dumb blonde. 

not having a go at you, mcj, by the way - just pointing it out.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 02:21:35 AM »
i was talking about world leaders, not token puppets.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 02:43:33 AM »
thatcher was a puppet?!!

:D

christ - i wouldn't want to meet whoever was working her...   :o

duncvis

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 04:20:07 AM »
thatcher was a puppet?!!

:D

christ - i wouldn't want to meet whoever was working her...   :o

Dr. Evil, obviously.  :angel:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2006, 08:53:58 AM »
the point of the token puppet also has to do with the timing of it all.

Roe v Wade had alot to do with the womens movement.  most of the important women thwere offered up as token leaders during a time of civil unrest (it was happening all over the world throughout the seventies).  i wonder why we haven't seen any since, and why we haven't seen more women as world leaders since.  and why were they all similar politically to the american republican party, which, BTW, has a difficult time getting the womens vote.

they were tokens.

i really think that we need to see more women in the capacity of world leader.

my issue is with the womens movement.  it seemed to have finally given women a voice and a fair shake, but it left the differing roles (men and women) in limbo.  women gained these things but they were not given any sort of rume book (or an example to look up to).  women seem lost now.  not sure of their position in the world.  the only thing they know for sure is their instincts (which conflict with their modern role) and the fact that they don't want to hear shit from their man.  otherwise they are not percieved as strong women.

lucifer, you seem concerned with the plight of women.  why is it that the greatest examples of the womens movement seemed to have been timed.  why aren't their more world leaders, today, who are women?

it is an old boys club.  and it all boils down to money.
Misunderstood.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2006, 08:58:28 AM »
i am not wrong.
it was brittish ruled until after WWII when it was given to israel as renumerations for the atrocity of the holocaust.

the just left and said here you go.

wtf.

its like cating daniel into the lions den
and brittain wasn't even going to stand as shadrack mishack or obindigo.  the US had to step in as all three.

india, all of africa and several other points around the world.

hey, what ever became of th3e falkland islands?

The British dismantled their Empire after WW2, and the Middle East was just a part of it. We shouldn't have been there in the first place, but it was good of us to grant our colonies their independence.

America on the other hand has not sorted a single thing out. They only interfere when there is oil involved.

Did they go into Iraq? Yes there was oil.

Did they go into Kuwait? Yes there was oil.

Did they go into Lebanon? No - there is no oil.

Did they go into Sudan? No - there is no oil.

America are not saints going around sorting out world problems. They are greedy capitalist pigs who just want oil.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2006, 09:14:07 AM »
vietnamh, korea, afghanistan, all over south america.

nice way to shortside the examples to prove your point.  yes i would agree that the bush family is an oil family.  you get that one robert.

the brittish made the mistake of putting a shock to the system.  if you jusyt pull out, what do you think happens?  their hand picked civil war puppets take over.
better yet, and more accurately, the extremely wealthy brittish who have dug in their heels (in whichever particular region we are talking) do NOT go away and they promote civil wars as a divide and conquer tactic.  until that is, they have raped the country dry of all its natural resources.

yes, these same people whp help your brittish politicians get reelected.  it is no accident that the brits withdrew.  the powerful remain powerful by raping the rest of us of everything we have.
any brittish withdrawl has NOT been done for the good of the 'colonies', it has happened to satisfy the greed of your brittish elite.

america, has been busy sending aid to these war torn countries.

the point here, is that brittain is no better than america.  you cannot take the noral highground with us.  you brits, have shown us americans how to be underhanded and greedy.
Misunderstood.